What do I do with these items?

I know its under currency, I'm not very far in the beta I just got it a few hours ago, but these items....what do I do with them?

Orb of Alteration/Transmutation/Augmentation?

It says right click on it and click on another item...I've tried doing that and it says failed everytime. So exactly what items do these work on? I have a lot of these and I know this probably sounds stupid but I don't know what to use them on or how...

Any advice appreciated.
Last edited by cdaburnab on Mar 20, 2012, 10:49:31 PM
"
cdaburnab wrote:
I know its under currency, I'm not very far in the beta I just got it a few hours ago, but these items....what do I do with them?

Orb of Alteration/Transmutation/Augmentation?

It says right click on it and click on another item...I've tried doing that and it says failed everytime. So exactly what items do these work on? I have a lot of these and I know this probably sounds stupid but I don't know what to use them on or how...

Any advice appreciated.

Make sure the item(s) is un-equipped and has no gems in it.

-Transmutation: Converts a plain white item to a magic one
-Alteration: Re-rolls an already magic items mods
-Augmentation: Adds one mod to a magic item; only works if the magic item has one mod on it.

More info here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/currency
Last edited by dknight1 on Mar 20, 2012, 11:07:39 PM
These:
Unavailable

turn these:
Unavailable
Unavailable

into these:
Unavailable
Unavailable

*not exactly, as the base item type is preserved, so it'd be "Stalwart Grand Robes of the Squall" or similar.

These:
Unavailable

turn these:
Unavailable
Unavailable

into these:
Unavailable
Unavailable

These:
Unavailable

are a little harder to give examples for; I don't have any convenient ones in the stash.
But for hypothetical examples: they can turn a "diamond flask of dousing" into a "perpetual diamond flask of dousing" or an "avenger's diamond flask of dousing" (notice that the "of dousing" suffix sticks around).
They can't give you a "perpetual avenger's diamond flask", nor can they be used on items that already have both a prefix and a suffix.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info