New to beta

So im new to the beta and i toally like this game it is unique in ways compared to other action rpg's but i have a few questions.
1)why no coin type currency such as gold?
2)how many acts are there?
3)so you obatain skills threw gems equiped to your gear?so does that mean gems drop for your class only or all clasess?
4)Whats a fast way to get back to town besides walking?
5)whats level cap?
Thanks for help
1. Orbs are the currency of the game
2. 2 currently soon to be 3 in the beta with more to come with release.
3. You can use any skill on any class and make anything with any character. Characters depend your starting spot on the passive tree.
4.Town portals you find them from pwning mobs.
5. level cap i think 100, good luck getting over 80 =P

and np for help =)
So what level should i be by the time i get to act 2?
I'll expand a little on the above post...

- Once you finish act 1 & 2 you repeat both acts on a harder difficulty.
- The only difference between classes is where they start on the passive skill tree, and their base stats.
- Town portal scrolls can be bought, or are drops. Alternatively there is a spell that acts as a town portal.

EDIT: I think it's around lvl 16-20 by act two.
Last edited by MrRazdom on Mar 20, 2012, 8:05:40 PM
Whatever level you're comfortable with.

If you want a guideline, go by the level of the area (which you can see in the top right corner when the map is open (tab is default hotkey I think)
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
A good trick to getting back to town fast is to hit ESC and hit the return to login screen. Relogging your character puts you in town. Obviously only do this when you dont plan to return to your previous location.
pffft i for one was happy to see a game that didnt use the age old "gold coins" it has been way overdone.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. -Edgar Allan Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info