Crit multiplier Nerf

Is anybody able to tell me if the nerf to crit multi has also changed the roll chances a divine will give to the unique gloves Maligaro's Virtuosity? I wasn't satisfied with the values on mine and decided to divine them today and ended up with this result:

Unavailable

Kind of sucks if it's changed the values that can roll on them, there's people out there with 30 dext/99% crit multi, and i have to put up with these because i wanted more than the previous 87%
Last edited by irnbru69 on Mar 20, 2012, 5:02:05 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
There should be usually a wipe for changes to item like this. I agree that its not fair, but its a beta, these changes happen so that it will not happen again on release.

(Then again did they increase the chance for unique to drop ? getting that unique now is less valuable then getting it before kinda make sense to me)

From what Chris said in chat, there is a high possibility for a wipe in 0.8, with even more changes to item)

Edit: I can't confirm if mods range on unique is reduced or not, but its definitely reduced on other item. If you just used 1 divine, it could be bad luck
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
Last edited by Progammer on Mar 20, 2012, 6:28:07 PM
edit: so what's the range then and now? anyone speculate?

That's still OP as hell considering that gloves can't normally get either of those mods. I'm surprised the gloves would ever get higher values than that in the first place.

I always felt that GGG kinda dropped the ball when it came to properly balancing crit. They didn't seem to realize that a problem existed until people ran 40k DPS builds, then when they nerfed it, they removed it almost entirely from gear (instead of just substantially lowering mod values), and STILL there's problems due to other factors lingering around.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Mar 20, 2012, 10:16:25 PM
"
Progammer wrote:
There should be usually a wipe for changes to item like this. I agree that its not fair, but its a beta, these changes happen so that it will not happen again on release.

(Then again did they increase the chance for unique to drop ? getting that unique now is less valuable then getting it before kinda make sense to me)

From what Chris said in chat, there is a high possibility for a wipe in 0.8, with even more changes to item)

Edit: I can't confirm if mods range on unique is reduced or not, but its definitely reduced on other item. If you just used 1 divine, it could be bad luck

I used one divine and first it gave 66%, so then i divined them again and they went down to 50%, was totaly not satisfied with 50% so divined again and got 67%.
Hard to say if they changed the value range but I do agree, if they're going to make changes like this, perhaps a wipe would have been a better option.
If they changed uniques with the patch they probably should've increased some of the +armor% values as well. I'm pretty sure they didn't, so I'd say you're just unlucky.
"
Fwib wrote:
If they changed uniques with the patch they probably should've increased some of the +armor% values as well. I'm pretty sure they didn't, so I'd say you're just unlucky.

I've just been informed ingame by one of the devs, that they did reduce all crit multi values, including on my gloves, so I wasted 3 effing divine today, awesome, thanks GGG
Last edited by irnbru69 on Mar 20, 2012, 10:11:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info