[3.6] The Frost Queen Occultist Frostbolt/Vortex|CI|SSF/LeagueStarter Friendly

Im working on this build and i like it alot but, i really feel lacking on the mana for skills. how do you deal with this?

Edit: nevermind i fixed it
Last edited by Partheion on Mar 13, 2019, 9:19:53 PM
"
Partheion wrote:
Im working on this build and i like it alot but, i really feel lacking on the mana for skills. how do you deal with this?

How did you fix that, I am currently lvl 88 and run out of mana a LOT.
"
zarakialone wrote:
"
Partheion wrote:

A few options
* use clarity
* minus mana cost ring (I use a -8)
* more mana regen %
* mana on kill
Just reached maps and started building towards the recommended gear, but we have only +1 curse from Ascendancy and run 2 Blasphemy curses, I may be wrong but I think Witchfire Brew's Despair aura does not ignore curse limits, shouldn't we get Whispers of Doom for it to work then?
"
melkorien wrote:
"
zarakialone wrote:
"
Partheion wrote:

A few options
* use clarity
* minus mana cost ring (I use a -8)
* more mana regen %
* mana on kill

Thanks for the tips, I ended up buying the impressence to run both curses and have mana from frostbite. I'll try with those to see if I can maintain my mana.
Pls any explain. I dont understand^ we have main damage skill vortex with dot mechanic, and also we have so much nodes in tree for es leech how it can works together? Ty.
Id like to strike my last edit, the mana on this build is super demanding.i cant help but use a mana flask and i even picked up a watcher's eye with chance to recover mana while affect by clarity. I still find myself having issues with mana. This is a bit nuts
"
Partheion wrote:
Id like to strike my last edit, the mana on this build is super demanding.i cant help but use a mana flask and i even picked up a watcher's eye with chance to recover mana while affect by clarity. I still find myself having issues with mana. This is a bit nuts

Have you tried to take "shaper" (40% increased mana regeneration rate) node to see if it help ?
awesome stuff!
Cant wait to try it
Last edited by a00682005 on Mar 28, 2019, 3:57:59 PM
so what pantheons would you take? i noticed there was not a pantheon section for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info