[Dual Totem] Fireball/ Firetrap Build?

Hey Guys,
I like to lvl up a Marauder and also like to play Dual totem, I have tried to combine both.
I Tried a new Build and hope you enjoy and like this too.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEC4wPGBLMFLQYOB6UJ9gx9DjwQfxQgFE0UcRkuGYUaOBpsHwIkqiWtJ-0otSlPKo0snCynNsU22DbpOlJAoEGqSRtJslBHUFBUSVXGVgRYY1nzWitfP2BLYG1giGFSY_1yqXTteuZ6731TghCCm4M4hmCHZYgbjM-PRpBVl4WcLZ2Ana6fy6IAo_KnCKcwp4Ssqq-3uJO53cAaxp7G2M9l0NDUfNSP2CTa3d0F37DjauQi51Lnauw47FXvDu9O74XxbPIv8932SPcy-Os=

so, I took all the Fire Damage and Life Notes, I have kept free 2 ways.
if you have Enough ES, you should use Eldritch battery (i preffer this)
also you can go to Blood Magic, but then you cannot use Purity or other Auras.

My Idea was to have much Life as Possible annd much Fire Damage/ Spell Damage as Possible, for Fireball and Firetraps.

Items?

Spoiler

The Searing Touch would be my Choise 5/6L with :
Spell Totem, (Each percentage of quality adds +1.5% increased Totem duration.)
Fireball (Each percentage of quality adds +1.5% Chance to Ignite), so 20% :)
GMP (Each percentage of quality give +0.5% increased Attack Speed and +0.5% increased Cast Speed.), so 20%
Fire Penetration/Chance to Ignite, if 6l both, 20%
Fork (Each percentage of quality adds +0.5% increased Projectile damage.) 20%

If you are on EB, you should go on Armor/ES based gear with high life/res, if possible dex to cap GMP/fork

I'm not saying that this is a guide, I wanted to ask if anyone has already experiences with such a Build, if yes, let me Know.

READ THIS

Spoiler
I am sorry for my bad English
Last edited by Blyster on Mar 6, 2013, 9:05:12 PM
looks intresting:
I like the idea behind it and im working on one but i would greatly suggest not going the right skill points youve gotten because unwavering stance is just so damn good and easy to get to for mara. unless uve got the unique =P
EX:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEC4wPGBLMFLQYOB6UJ9gx9DjwQfxQgFE0UcRkuGYUaOBpsHwIkqiWtJ-0otSlPKo0snCynNsU22DbpOlJAoEGqSRtJslBHUFBUSVXGVgRYY1nzWitfP2BLYG1giGFSY_1yqXTteuZ6731TghCCm4M4hmCHZYgbjM-PRpBVl4WcLZ2Ana6fy6IAo_KnCKcwp4Ssqq-3uJO53cAaxp7G2M9l0NDUfNSP2CTa3d0F37DjauQi51Lnauw47FXvDu9O74XxbPIv8932SPcy-Os=

Food for thought xD
"
I like the idea behind it and im working on one but i would greatly suggest not going the right skill points youve gotten because unwavering stance is just so damn good and easy to get to for mara. unless uve got the unique =P
EX:
Spoiler

Food for thought xD

ye, i Updated this build a bit, thanks.
after the 1 week Race will i test this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info