Vidar's 2019 HC Betrayal [Monster Life 1 / No Magic&Rare drops]

League is Starting on 02.01.19 - 20:00 (UTC +1 / Central European Time)
Global/Trade Channel: 9210

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Vidars+January+HCB+League

Original Text
Spoiler
I'm currently planning on starting a private league.

Current league will soon be one month old and the market is oversaturated.
I think the timing is about right and there are no "new" private leagues right now.

For now im planning to use:
Betrayal Hardcore
Monster Life 1 (20% more life)
No Magic/Rare drops

i would be willing to sponsor a 30 day time-frame for 50 slots (Crowdfunding is also welcome). If more people want to join we can crowdfund additional slots and increase the time-frame.

I think it might make sense to focus on a specific region (Europe). Otherwise you might encounter even less people and it might feel like regular ssf instead of a nice small community. Tho i won't exclude anyone, so if you want to join anyways you are welcome to.

I won't start the league with less than 10 players. If i can't find enough players interested in HC i might switch to SC or abandon the idea for now.
If possible i would prefer to start the league soon, since most of us might still have a few days of vacation left.

leave a message in this thread or PM me if you are interested.

Current player count:
14 for HC
Last edited by SumTinWong on Jan 11, 2019, 12:14:26 PM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2019, 6:11:40 PM
would be in if its hc
updated.

Some of those who would like to participate asked me if we could maybe start the league soon (Today/Tomorrow?)

I kinda agree with the idea - lets see if we can get atleast 10 players?
I would join, would prefer normal league with rare drops but it is what it is! (prefer HC)
hey, i would like to join aswell :)
hallo friend :-)

can i join ? HC ?
Last edited by DrDexxer on Jan 2, 2019, 10:49:03 AM
Of course.

I also added every other player who posted on this thread.
I don't remember how exactly it worked. If magic/rare item would drop does it drop normal instead or just nothing drops? I am thinking if a special lootfilter is needed in case of way to much normal items.
I think that mod is new for msot of us. I'm fairly certain they just drop as whites.

Tho not sure how it works for "veiled" items and "can multimod" items from delve.
Shaper/Elder bases should just drop as white shaper/elder bases.

I think there was one of the neversink loot filters that shows most crafting bases, tho i might be wrong
A scuffed filter I made for leveling for a caster http://www.filterblade.xyz/#TI3L4gUusEG6 if anyone is interested. It basically shows everything that is a jewelry, wand, scepter or es based armour piece. Very easy to change just go to customize -> add additional show/hide rules -> check armour and weapons you are interested with.

I have no idea how to make it better right now but I am learning!

One last thing: are you guys interested in a global/trade channel we could all use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info