New Offers taking focus when in trade screen

I believe this is a new bug to 3.5, but it is a very dangerous bug that already caused me to accept something I did not intend to as an offer and almost had me accept another.

So what appears to happen is when I am on the trade board and reviewing a trade proposal, while on this screen if a new offer comes in the screen shifts focus to the new offer rather than the one I was looking at. So what happens is I am looking at an offer go to accept/reject the offer and the screen shifts to another offer that just came in. The popup comes up asking me to confirm my action which like most popups in the world doesn't get reviewed that closely.

The first time this happened I was trying to accept a 1 alch offer for a T1 map and an offer for the Princess came in I hit accept and ended up selling my Princess for 1 alch. It was the price I posted it for and since they were both the same no harm no foul no biggie, but very very troubling regardless. The second time it happened I was trying to accept an offer for 5 chaos for some rare I had put up and someone offered me a pile of bizarre junk for my Queens Hunger. Thankfully he offered me like 2 chaos, jewelers, chroms and a few other odds and ends so when the accept screen popped up and my 5 chaos instead was a bizzare list of odds and bits I cancelled, but if god forbid the person had been lucky enough to offer me 5 chaos I would have accepted and lost my item entirely.

To me this is something that has to be fixed immediately, and until they do be very careful on the trade market exile, that small purchase could have been your most prize possession you just gave away for a couple chaos.
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2019, 5:41:41 PM
Yeah, that's just some polishing that needs to be done, but I remember when there used to not be any confirmation pop-up and it was only using the d pad to accept or reject. THAT REALLY was unforgiven lmao
Bumping this up after the holiday.
Hi Metsfansc,

Thanks for your report. I don't believe this is new to patch 3.5.0. I've noted this down to look into further to see if there's any reasons it's behaviour is as you've described, and if there's any limitations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info