[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

"
masonjeans wrote:
Really liking the build so far. I've made a few tweaks (sucked it up and manually pathed to vaal pact until I can afford an acuity), but otherwise I have pretty good gear that lines up decently with most of the recommendations. Everything's going fine - except one thing.

Porcupines. How are you all dealing with porcupines in red maps with damage mods. I feel very safe with everything else.

I have about 5.5k hp, will be above 6k once I finish leveling and buy all the jewels I want. I keep a basalt running. I have 3 endurance charges up. I kill everything before it hurts me, I leech up instantly if I take any damage.

And then my brands jump into a porcupine pack offscreen and I'm dead before I even know what happened. I actually had to run through a terrace map with only one major damage mod skipping half the packs just to complete it today.

How are you all dealing with this? Very open porcupine maps where I can't hide behind things might as well be ele reflect for me right now.

switch to

You will have enough cold damage to freeze the porcupine.
Last edited by dorapkmon on Jan 17, 2019, 8:29:01 AM
Shimmeron's degen will trigger Arakaali pantheon EVERYTIME the degen is pre-applied per proc? I can't find that info anywhere and wonder if the old Bloodrage-IC-CWDT should be used. Hmm...
sick build for people that are bad like me but dont like totems. Was able to kill uber elder deathless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hqtWAFy5B4

Also for people that cant afford the gloves you can get an amulet craft that gives you vaal pact when you focus
Last edited by bdn813 on Jan 18, 2019, 3:48:08 AM
Hi pls how to cast ice ??? storm brand + ice ???
Last edited by nicitelp117 on Jan 19, 2019, 6:54:07 AM
"
nicitelp117 wrote:
Hi pls how to cast ice ??? storm brand + ice ???

Herald of Ice (Gloom Herald Effect)
Ok never played a scion before and want to try this. however your leveling portion..are you saying to just get up to runebinder and then hold onto points until merciless lab? that seems..tough.
"
dixa wrote:
Ok never played a scion before and want to try this. however your leveling portion..are you saying to just get up to runebinder and then hold onto points until merciless lab? that seems..tough.

Rush to Runebinder, and then you can use all the skill point.
Once you have Path of the Witch, use the respec points to switch the starting point.
Hi pls your phase run skill how to automatic start ?? or nonstop push keyboard ?
I plan to buy a 2 wrath mods watcher's eye. Which combination is better?
Crit + Lightning Pen
Or
Lightning Damage + Lightning Pen
"
koros wrote:
I plan to buy a 2 wrath mods watcher's eye. Which combination is better?
Crit + Lightning Pen
Or

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info