[3.6] Spectre Soulwrest Aurabot Summoner | Upto 6 Auras | Easy to gear | 3mil+ Shaper DPS!

"
XyanideNZ wrote:
Hey bro, this build looks so sick, im just have a bit of issues tho, i managed to get my leve to 74 using leveling gear - yes painful, and i have all the gear that you need for this build,

but with the chest and weapon i am having trouble trying to get the socket colors the way u have them, is there any other way to get them easier?? i have already gone through close to 2k chomes =(

Cheers

That sounds really unlucky unfortunately.

With Soulwrest, to get 4 blue 2 green on the sockets, the vorici calculator (https://siveran.github.io/calc.html) says 141 on average attempts.
I'd probably done it in like 50 odd multiple times. Keep at it, Im sure it will happen. I remember substituting some gems. For example if I hit a red I used an Added Fire gem in place of say faster projectiles or another blue gem then would work on colouring another Soulwrest on the side!

Victario's Influence should only take a few Chromatic Orbs to hit 3 Green, 2 Blue and 1 Red. You can change up the Auras as you please if you are having trouble colouring them!

Hope it works out for you!
"
Balerion_ wrote:
Would Shav's be good for a build like this? Or not worth it over the aura chest piece

I believe you certainly could put in a Shav's but the whole build would need to be changed around to account for the loss of Victario's Influence. You would also probably need to invest into ES instead of Life to make it worth while.
If you do end up going down this route and making it work, do let me know!
Since I havent really played around with using a Shav's too much, I wonder if you would be able to reach the same amount of Auras?
Last edited by FATKMZ on Mar 22, 2019, 8:00:16 PM
dude is that soulwrest need 6L or not?
"
sikitonok wrote:
dude is that soulwrest need 6L or not?
It only needs to be 6 Socketed! Makes no difference if you were to link them! Makes it so much cheaper.
The 2 Pastebin passive trees are not loading for me at all. I have tried it on my PC and my phone, multiple browsers and nothing. It just a jumbled mess of letters. Can anybody help me with that? Or maybe someone has a alternate picture of it?

Build looks awesome btw.

Thanks for any help.
How can I summon phantoms without Soulwrest?
Last edited by GRIZZZLV on Mar 28, 2019, 5:27:46 PM
"
Bones0032 wrote:
The 2 Pastebin passive trees are not loading for me at all. I have tried it on my PC and my phone, multiple browsers and nothing. It just a jumbled mess of letters. Can anybody help me with that? Or maybe someone has a alternate picture of it?

Build looks awesome btw.

Thanks for any help.
Both pastebins are working fine for me! You need to use them with the application called Path of Building to be able to view them correctly otherwise they just show a heap of letters and numbers in the browser!
"
GRIZZZLV wrote:
How can I summon phantoms without Soulwrest?
To Summon Phantasms without Soulwrest, you will need to use the Summon Phantasms on Kill gem linked with a skill that either does damage or linked with say Solar Guard minions in this build to be able to spawn them.
So whenever you kill an enemy or a minion kills and enemy a Phantasm is spawned.
It is a very different playstyle to using a Soulwrest as this weapon allows you to Summon Phantasms when you consume a corpse. The only reliable way (in my opinion) to summoning Phantasms.
Last edited by FATKMZ on Mar 30, 2019, 2:22:10 AM
I'm just starting out and following this build. How do I work the Raise Spectre to get strong ones to help me clear stages and bosses?
"
IssaKarasu wrote:
I'm just starting out and following this build. How do I work the Raise Spectre to get strong ones to help me clear stages and bosses?
When I am starting out, I will pickup the Summon Raging Spirits gem at level 4 and Melee Splash at level 8 then just equip them so they can level up. When I hit level 24, I generally pickup a unique called "Reverberation Rod" and socket in SRS + Melee Splash + Minion Damage. This will carry you until you can comfortably use Spectres. For me, that is towards the end of Act 5.

Once you reach the last zone of Act 5 I like to use my Raise Spectre gem on Kitava's Heralds. They are very strong when linked with Raise Spectre + Spell Echo + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Minion Damage. They usually carry me to endgame along with SRS if I need to burst down a tougher boss.

It is up to you how you want to level from 1-24.
Even though it is quite slow, I actually use Summon Raging Spirits. This is just me though as it is a very slow playstyle at the start. You can something like Freezing Pulse for clear then Explosive Trap for bosses for example.

Or just look at Natt's guide which I linked in the levelling section. Just dont follow the Passive Point Progression as that is for Natt's build :)
Last edited by FATKMZ on Apr 4, 2019, 8:29:59 AM
Nice build, and wery funn to play. I just wonder, why i only can summon 10 Phantasm, and not 20 anymore ???
"
FATKMZ wrote:
"
IssaKarasu wrote:
When I am starting out, I will pickup the Summon Raging Spirits gem at level 4 and Melee Splash at level 8 then just equip them so they can level up. When I hit level 24, I generally pickup a unique called "Reverberation Rod" and socket in SRS + Melee Splash + Minion Damage. This will carry you until you can comfortably use Spectres. For me, that is towards the end of Act 5.

Once you reach the last zone of Act 5 I like to use my Raise Spectre gem on Kitava's Heralds. They are very strong when linked with Raise Spectre + Spell Echo + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Minion Damage. They usually carry me to endgame along with SRS if I need to burst down a tougher boss.

It is up to you how you want to level from 1-24.
Even though it is quite slow, I actually use Summon Raging Spirits. This is just me though as it is a very slow playstyle at the start. You can something like Freezing Pulse for clear then Explosive Trap for bosses for example.

Or just look at Natt's guide which I linked in the levelling section. Just dont follow the Passive Point Progression as that is for Natt's build :)

Ouuhhh I see I see, thank you so much for replying :D regarding the Raise Spectre part, example when the Kitava's Heralds that you raised die, how do you go about summoning them specifically again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info