[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Hmmm I think I crafted some quite awsome boots for this build (and I guess every ES based build using Phaserun) I rly dont want to miss them like ever again!

What do we see here?

-Movementspeed: 20-40% thanks to onslaught
-above Sin Trek ES
-Mana Problems? Taken care of, with perma Arcane Surge + Enchantment
-Perma Phaserun check
-13% Inc Skill Effect Duration! THIS is also a Dmg inc!
-IC/CWDT +Inc Duration

and all of this with extremly low reqirements 79 Str / 109 Dex (no 117dex sin trek/ no high str Duration gem)
Dex could be even lower without losing Perma Phaserun (but you need 111 for Hypothermia anyway) before I rolled these extremly good ones (with High ES + Resi).

I multimod crafted some and I still think that this was also worth the 2Ex!

So grab Elder Boots for a couple of chaos, inc Quality to 30% (or 28 if thats enought for you)

Alt craft Inc Duration, Regal/Annul you know the drill ;) and then multimod them.

These are some true QoL boots I can tell you ;) Arcane surge last for 9 sec, phaserun is with 4 sec just long enough to recast it on spot.

OH and for those who are interested, my whole setup:
Spoiler

IGN: Dunkellicht
Last edited by blackdrain on Jan 29, 2019, 5:35:00 PM
"
blackdrain wrote:
Hmmm I think I crafted some quite awsome boots for this build (and I guess every ES based build using Phaserun) I rly dont want to miss them like ever again!

What do we see here?

-Movementspeed: 20-40% thanks to onslaught
-above Sin Trek ES
-Mana Problems? Taken care of, with perma Arcane Surge + Enchantment
-Perma Phaserun check
-13% Inc Skill Effect Duration! THIS is also a Dmg inc!
-IC/CWDT +Inc Duration

and all of this with extremly low reqirements 79 Str / 109 Dex (no 117dex sin trek/ no high str Duration gem)
Dex could be even lower without losing Perma Phaserun (but you need 111 for Hypothermia anyway) before I rolled these extremly good ones (with High ES + Resi).

I multimod crafted some and I still think that this was also worth the 2Ex!

So grab Elder Boots for a couple of chaos, inc Quality to 30% (or 28 if thats enought for you)

Alt craft Inc Duration, Regal/Annul you know the drill ;) and then multimod them.

These are some true QoL boots I can tell you ;) Arcane surge last for 9 sec, phaserun is with 4 sec just long enough to recast it on spot.

OH and for those who are interested, my whole setup:
Spoiler

The first one are really really good. I thought of crafting some on a shaper base to get cooldown reduction to cast vortex even more often!

Nice job on the first definitely. Did you do it with fossils?
"
Sorytis16 wrote:

The first one are really really good. I thought of crafting some on a shaper base to get cooldown reduction to cast vortex even more often!

Nice job on the first definitely. Did you do it with fossils?

That was less crafting and more insane gambling I guess xD, I bought them for 40c:

-> Annulment hit the only unimportant suffix ^^ (4 important/ 2 unimportant)
-> Beastcraft +1 suffix -1 prefix (2 important/ 1 unimportant)

jet again (against all odds) hit the only unimportant prefix and got +int and finally the free slot for movementspeed ^^

and for the final touch +28Q Syndicate craft, 1 Divine Orb and benchcrafted the movementspeed
IGN: Dunkellicht
Last edited by blackdrain on Jan 29, 2019, 8:05:28 PM
This is the first league I am really playing the game (only played for like 2 weeks a year ago before), so the first league I really tried doing the endgame bosses. Did shaper first try deathless with your build (and more times deathless after that) and went for my first Uber Elder yesterday. Only died once, right at the end (finished 10 secs after I came back from my dead) to that Elder burrow move, which one shot me because I didn't really know what I was supposed to do. So almost deathless Uber Elder first try :) After that I also went for Uber Atziri, she was a bit more of a problem - died 2 times to the trio and 2 times to the woman herself, but this was mostly due to me not wanting to look up the mechanics again and it is not easy to NOT hit Atziris Mirrorcopy because of the AOE of Vortex. Still, first tried every fight with few/no deaths in a pretty good time, too, so that is awesome! My gear isn't even that good, like 10 ex invested, but as I can do all of these fights pretty easily I will just let it be as it is I think. Thanks for the build again! :)
Another success story: 2 days ago I tried Shaper for the first time ever and killed him deathless. And Yesterday I tried Uber Elder and was able to kill him at the first try. But I needed all 6 portals; it was very hectic and I managed to score my first death 2 seconds after the start :-)
This is a very nice build and well documented and I am planning to use it as starter build the next league.
how do i get the enchant Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill the fastyest way just farmign syndicate or
"
DaChaS wrote:
how do i get the enchant Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill the fastyest way just farmign syndicate or

Yeah you have to Farm the syndicate. It’s a veil mod craft. If you have a friend who has it you can ask him/her to craft it for you
Should "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill" trigger all 3 of spells we socket in wep? iam trying this out, but it looks like it procs only 1 of the spells :/ am i missing something?
Why did when i use EE the monster status is resist cold and vul to fire and lighting ?
Is it really storm brand and orb of storm hit first?
"
xxtntctxx wrote:
Why did when i use EE the monster status is resist cold and vul to fire and lighting ?
Is it really storm brand and orb of storm hit first?

We have been over this a couple of times now. EE Will proc first with cold resi because of vortex or cold snap. But one of the spell in the sceptre will proc after THEN you will get the -50% resi cold. That’s because lightning always proc faster than cold overall. However if your stuff contains affixes with add cold damage to spells then EE won’t work the way you want.

Also the affixe trigger a socketed gem has a certains cooldown maybe 3-4 secondes and it will cast randomly one of the three spells socketed in the weapon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info