[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Hey, thanks for the Build!

I tried it after my ARC build few days ago and i really like it.

I dont know if the question was already asked, but is this build SSF viable?

I want to try the SSF league and wondered if its possible?
As i can see there are no required uniques, all rares.

thx in advance
It is SSF viable since you can craft almost all items yourself. The therefore necessary fossils can be farmed in delve.
"
igp_0wn3d wrote:
Can someone give me input how to improve my items? What would you update next?
I´m thinking about the scepter with both minion + dmg on full life... I get this once, but my annulment removed the wrong suffix :X - think i have to waste more chaos for it.
Beside that, what would you upgrade soon?
- Should i play temp-chains instead of discipline, especially because I play spider + the shaper Amu?

I also noticed that i missed 3 important minion-nodes in the passive tree, these will be my next target, then the left ES-nodes and after that I´m working on the third jewel slot. Or do I need the Whisper of doom curse node?

This is my gear:

missing a good amount of dmg on your weapon, the stat "increased damage when on full life" is a huge boost, since we are always on full life. Other than that, you can either use an other amulet or go the 2nd curse nodes and go temp chains as well, but i felt with spider craft it is more then enough slow. Trust me, you don't wanna remove discipline - instead of the amu you can go for a watchers eye with increased energy recharge rate and/or spell block while having discipline (vaal discipline is a nice defensive "oh-shit" button)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Lyxara wrote:
"
igp_0wn3d wrote:
I´m thinking about the scepter with both minion + dmg on full life... I get this once, but my annulment removed the wrong suffix :X - think i have to waste more chaos for it.
- Should i play temp-chains instead of discipline, especially because I play spider + the shaper Amu?

I also noticed that i missed 3 important minion-nodes in the passive tree, these will be my next target, then the left ES-nodes and after that I´m working on the third jewel slot. Or do I need the Whisper of doom curse node?

This is my gear:

missing a good amount of dmg on your weapon, the stat "increased damage when on full life" is a huge boost, since we are always on full life. Other than that, you can either use an other amulet or go the 2nd curse nodes and go temp chains as well, but i felt with spider craft it is more then enough slow. Trust me, you don't wanna remove discipline - instead of the amu you can go for a watchers eye with increased energy recharge rate and/or spell block while having discipline (vaal discipline is a nice defensive "oh-shit" button)

Thank you so much for your reply. I felt like nobody noticed my post. However I understand that its a lot of effort to check all the items etc.
I was thinking that this amulett is worth enough for the shapers presence.
However if you say a rare one would better fit my discipline build i will change to that.
Which amulett would you use instead? Can you drop me an poe.trade filter with the necessary stats?
What do you mean with the Watcher's Eye, would you drop one of my Jewels with the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel?
EDIT: HOLY MOLY, now I get it that the watcher´s eye jewel can have total different stats... i didnt used the filter for that.. And now i get it, that you say 1 OR 2 of this stats, cause 2 stats cost 8ex ++ :-)
Therefore I think I should start with 1 stat and change the amulett with another rare amulett, which is described here in the starter post?

I will stick to discipline like you say because I want to stay more deffensive... Sometimes I rip because i dont know the boss mechanics, but "a vaal discipline panic button" is nice to have.

For the weapon I´m still unlucky.. I work on a second version, but didnt get the 2 stats combined... 1 time I had it but my orb or annulment was not my friend...
Think at the end I will kill 1ex + with that ... however i know that this is a big item there.
Last edited by igp_0wn3d on Jan 21, 2019, 9:29:43 AM
Hi Guys

Need a Crafting advice

was unlucky with annuls and remove the minions note
then i was risky and have now this

what to craft instead of minion damage ?

im new in crafting

Greets
I am not an expert but I guess you should be able to craft spelldamage instead of minion damage. You can check the damage difference in POB but 70% spelldamage should equal 70% minion damage.

But as I said I am not an expert.

Regards
"
Macki76 wrote:
Hi Guys

Need a Crafting advice

im new in crafting

Greets

Damage on full life is the most important mod on those. It will cost an exalt to craft the top spell damage but it’s worth it on this and you can’t have both spell damage and minion damage at the same time. A lot of people are settling for the tier 3 minion damage which tops out at 59% damage and the crafted spell damage tops at around 65 or so.
"
igp_0wn3d wrote:
"
Lyxara wrote:
"
igp_0wn3d wrote:

This is my gear:

Thank you so much for your reply. I felt like nobody noticed my post. However I understand that its a lot of effort to check all the items etc.
I was thinking that this amulett is worth enough for the shapers presence.
However if you say a rare one would better fit my discipline build i will change to that.
Which amulett would you use instead? Can you drop me an poe.trade filter with the necessary stats?
What do you mean with the Watcher's Eye, would you drop one of my Jewels with the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel?
EDIT: HOLY MOLY, now I get it that the watcher´s eye jewel can have total different stats... i didnt used the filter for that.. And now i get it, that you say 1 OR 2 of this stats, cause 2 stats cost 8ex ++ :-)
Therefore I think I should start with 1 stat and change the amulett with another rare amulett, which is described here in the starter post?

I will stick to discipline like you say because I want to stay more deffensive... Sometimes I rip because i dont know the boss mechanics, but "a vaal discipline panic button" is nice to have.

For the weapon I´m still unlucky.. I work on a second version, but didnt get the 2 stats combined... 1 time I had it but my orb or annulment was not my friend...
Think at the end I will kill 1ex + with that ... however i know that this is a big item there.

For the amulet, I just have one with resists, stats and a bit of energy shield, depends what u need - u can also go for spell damage or some other stuff u need :)

and yes, watchers eye is pretty good :), u can also get a enlighten lvl 4 to have some more mana - comes in pretty handy with 3 auras
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Macki76 wrote:
Hi Guys

Need a Crafting advice

im new in crafting

Greets

Thanks 4 the advices
Was lucky :-)

Well, 3 days into SC League after stopping HC. Level 90, spent about 1ex all up on upgrades and I have 3ex and a small amount of other random currency collected. Uber lab done, 11k ES and loving it, but I want to take the next step.

I don't want to commit currency to recharge on rings just yet because I may have to shift reses again when I change chests. So for now the belt, rings, amulet are just average placeholders.

Any tips given I have atm about a 3ex budget on SC left to really ramp things up. I was also thinking of going up to the jewel socket that has ele dmg node, or maybe reinforces my curses with hex master. I am not sure, but this will be my last build of the league so I plant to get to 97.

My biggest issue atm is the chest, I am using increased AoE because I can't use swift affliction. While it's nice to have vortex cover the whole map nearly it's a lot of damage gone. Without that chest I have like 6.7kes only, having 11k ES has saved me A LOT from bursty hits on red maps.

Last edited by poeGT on Jan 21, 2019, 2:27:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info