Headhunter's hideout

Showcase of my little hideout, which took a while to create.
I was inspired by one of Derrok's old map device designs, and then created rest that follows the theme: haku's big rocks as walls in excavated hideout base. There is a ritual in the middle, waypoint in central point of it, blood emerging from it and goes all the way to map device, sacrificial altair, with headhunter replica on top it.
Masters are imprisoned and kept in horrible conditions, guarded by Alva. Little side area has place for Jun, with yellowish fog effect matching his portals.

I tried to go easy on particle effects, so it doesn't melt your gpu. Another important aspect for me is functionality, So stash/npc near waypoint, easy for ppl to spot in case they want grab something from stash, npcs organized, not too far from each other. Big hideouts are cool, but they can be painful to use long term.

Higher res: 1 2 3 4 5
Album: https://imgur.com/a/Ij2W27r

LINK: https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/312

Total costs: 6,091,810
Total decorations: 294
Uses MTX: No
Einhar, Beastmaster Level: 5
Zana, Master Cartographer Level: 6
Alva, Master Explorer Level: 7
Niko, Master of the Depths Level: 7
Last edited by aerial on Feb 12, 2019, 4:26:00 AM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2019, 9:29:44 PM
dope
Looks awesome dude, especially npcs in cages hehe. Can you please post a pastebin for this hideout setup?
Looks very beautiful. I also really liked how you put a lot of rope on the floor near Alva. It made the room more scary! Scary and beautiful!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Wonderful looking hideout. I have to ask! Any plans to share this for importing purposes? Thanks none the less.
this is actually so fucking PogChamp like others have asked are you share you knowledge good sir?
OMG !!! This is absolute incredible. I would really like to have this hideout.
Could you pls share it :)
Thanks guys.
I'll share it soon, once contest is over.
"
aerial wrote:
Thanks guys.
I'll share it soon, once contest is over.

This is exactly my kind of hideout, but sadly i am not that creative :P

I'm excited :)
soon can't come soon enough. i need this hideout!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info