[3.5] JAZZ's pure phys CRIT CYCLONE all content viable 2MIL+ shaper dps 5mil+ burst

Is there a chance to make this build non crit (at least at the beggining)? With EE or RT :P ? Obv not so powerful in dmg but might be more tanky? Did you try it yourself?
RT and EE defeats the purpose of using a crit starforge build that can only deal phy damage If you feel like you have enough dmg there is nothing stopping you from pathing into more life its just a base template and can be molded into anything you want
So what kinda of a buget do i need to do tier 15 maps with this build?
at least a couple of ex you can can get by a ok starforge 5l and loreweave and then the rest of the money goes towards to the uniques and budget rares
Idk for some reason, when I copy-paste the POB link to my POB app on the computer, it keeps saying:Invalid Link. Do you have another skill tree link like POE website skill tree or poeplanner.com?
Why are you using culling strike in your leap slam when it comes from slayer ascend?
Last edited by edurty on Jan 23, 2019, 11:55:35 AM
because I got tired of never rolling the right colours so I just kept something passable the culling strike is only there for the added attack speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info