[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
babak4121 wrote:
Hi guys
I changed my build from trapper to coc nova
Bought a full gear
But i die in t16 boss(and even cant kill it with 6 portal)
Plz check my charecter
And give some advise
https://pastebin.com/ALJd08dQ
Forgot to tell my budget is like 2 ex
( spend 1400 c for gear and full lv 20 20 gems)

You should try to get 14% Attackspeed on your Malice (because you got the 14% cooldown recovery on belt)

Also stuff like "increased elemental damage with attack skills" doesn't work with the build. "to/with Attack Skills" will only buff damage for cyclone and this build deals damage with spells (Frostbolt, Ice Nova etc) so you should get rid of those stats on items. (Your amulet and ring)

If you die a lot you could try to get a white socket on your chest to run the fortify version unless you keep fortify up with shield charge.

Not sure if there is anything to improve unless upgrading items by spending big exalts like getting The Pandemonius, a helmet with enfeeble enchant etc...
"

Cyclone + Ice Nova in loreweave and Ice Nova + Frostbolt in weapon?

Sadly, but RARE sword can't trigger spells by self.
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
I am currently with 50% Crit ( much above this build has reached )
( some of my items is legacy, and I've reached overall price of about 350 EX )
ANYWAY
the clear speed is AWFUL, survivability is NONE, boss fight is IMPOSSIBLE.

on lvl 70 the build basically can hardly run T3 rare map. It can not kill the boss, and it have registered 2 deaths.

overall all Cospri builds are complete JUNK and waster of time and money.

Lvl 70? Legacy gear? Show it pls.
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
I am currently with 50% Crit ( much above this build has reached )
( some of my items is legacy, and I've reached overall price of about 350 EX )
ANYWAY
the clear speed is AWFUL, survivability is NONE, boss fight is IMPOSSIBLE.

on lvl 70 the build basically can hardly run T3 rare map. It can not kill the boss, and it have registered 2 deaths.

overall all Cospri builds are complete JUNK and waster of time and money.

He is just trolling. Ignore him. He likes atention.

U-Elder deleted, deathless, with God Tier version. Amazing. First time I did it deathless. The damage is great, blow roofs away.
Hello

I have gloves with enfeeble on hit.
My current set is discipline enlighted empowered herald of ice. Should I stay with it or i replace hoi by anger ?
"
Nantakuuu wrote:
Can this run uberlab fast?

Depends what you call fast, but probably no. This build is not particularly fast.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
i was reading the gear and unique very very important section

- What i couldn't understand was, do i want an exactly 8% cospri's? or do i want a cospri up to 14%att speed?
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
i was reading the gear and unique very very important section

- What i couldn't understand was, do i want an exactly 8% cospri's? or do i want a cospri up to 14%att speed?

It depends if you have some CD recovery speed on your gear:
- If you have at least 14% CD recovery speed: You want a 14% cospri's
- If you do not: You want a 8 or 9 cospri's (not more!)
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Realised I enchanted my boots with hybrid movement speed/chance to gain onslaught on kill at some point, dont think its anything impactful, mostly find it a nice QoL now that I can swap out for basalt all the time (dont do endgame bosses atm so could go either way flask wise with that I guess)

Just figured id share :)

Edit: Pg 140, holy crap this build has blown up in the last 24 hours lol
Last edited by ChrisBiscuits on Jan 10, 2019, 5:42:38 AM
Can someone please tell me why decoy totem over dread banner? that taunt is better than decreased accuracy of mobs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info