[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

"
Thanks! And If not using Crown of eyes, then where should I take leech? ( scion - inq+path)and should I take path of templar + some points, or path of ranger to ignor some useless strength down the tree?

Ty for Answer

P.S.^ it's not a problem for long replay :)

Take the leech below slayer.
You should take path of the templar.

"
I notice on your POB that your weapons have quite a few light blue modifications, and your helmet has that sweet 40% spectral throw damage. How do you get those on your gear, and what are they? I havent found any gear with light blue mods yet.

All the light blue mods means they are crafted from the crafting bench.
I orb of chanced a Hubris circlet with the enchant i wanted.
Last edited by Xe0z on Apr 8, 2019, 4:28:14 AM
damn, what are the chances to roll the white hubris circlet into the unique lol. i havent had any luck like that yet but im sure hoping i do
"
damn, what are the chances to roll the white hubris circlet into the unique lol. i havent had any luck like that yet but im sure hoping i do

I actually dont know what the chances are, but i spend like 4ex on scours and orb of chances before i got it.
So I have never crafted anything before, but I am level 79 now, almost 80, and i feel its probably time to start looking at it. Did you find a white hubris circlet with the 40% modifier, and then roll it with the chance orb, or did you do something to get the 40% on it before using the orb of chance?
"
So I have never crafted anything before, but I am level 79 now, almost 80, and i feel its probably time to start looking at it. Did you find a white hubris circlet with the 40% modifier, and then roll it with the chance orb, or did you do something to get the 40% on it before using the orb of chance?

I bought a hubris with the enchant i wanted and orb chanced it.
There wasnt any crown of eyes with the enchant that i wanted, thats why i choose to chance orb it.
Got a question.

If use auras in helmet:

wrath+HoI+enlighten + ( empower\HoA\HoT\Enchanse) which one is better for end both killing?
Hi , is it possible to not use might of the meek and unnatural instinct , and replace them with abyss jewels ?
"
Got a question.

If use auras in helmet:

wrath+HoI+enlighten + ( empower\HoA\HoT\Enchanse) which one is better for end both killing?

You can check out PoB with your current gear and see what gives the most.
I always run with Wrath / HoI / Enlighten / Empower.

"
Hi , is it possible to not use might of the meek and unnatural instinct , and replace them with abyss jewels ?

Yea you can do that, you will just lose some life and res if you decide to change out 2x might and unnatural.
Last edited by Xe0z on Apr 13, 2019, 6:08:56 AM
Weird question, but is there a 1 handed (either hits can't be evaded or high edps) version of this build for scion? If so, how much dps would be lost? I don't get dual wielding for st since it switches hands per throw.
"
Weird question, but is there a 1 handed (either hits can't be evaded or high edps) version of this build for scion? If so, how much dps would be lost? I don't get dual wielding for st since it switches hands per throw.

All the current versions you can use with 1h and shield. Just remove skill points from Twin Terrors.
Im not sure how much dps you would lose, but quite a bit. Probably around 500k-1m depending on your gear.
Last edited by Xe0z on Apr 15, 2019, 6:05:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info