Try the new hideout sharing tool (hideoutshowcase.com)

Hi there!

UPDATE: Happy new year everyone! Sorry for all the downtime. I've migrated the website to a new host and the site should be stable now. I will of course monitor it.
I've also got my first donation for the website!!! Thank you so much to the person who donated! The support has been amazing the past week <3

Thank you for taking the time to click on my forum post. It means a lot!
TLDR: This is the link: https://hideoutshowcase.com

Instead of actually playing the game this League I've been busy creating a platform for you guys to share and search for new hideouts. But I will need all of you to help it grow. I've implemented a lot of features into it and it will expand more and more. I'm always open to feedback or new idea's. Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll see if I can make it happen.

What can you do on HideoutShowcase.com?
Profile:
You can have your own account on HideoutShowcase.com.
With your account you can follow others (To have a quicker overview what your favorite creators are making). Comment on hideouts. Upload your own hideouts. Make your own profile and gain a follower base and have your own favorite hideouts all listed for quick access.

Hideouts:
Everyone with an account has the ability to upload new hideouts. But hideouts can also be managed a bit. Currently it supports the following. You can have a description about the hideout, Add a video to the hideout, Upload 10 screenshots per hideout, Receive comments on your uploaded hideouts, Have a quick overview of the needed decorations for every hideout, Have multiple versions available per hideout (So if you make an update you can add that to the downloads list) and a self generating changelog

Ways to search for hideouts:
The website currently offers a search function that lets you type in a name (Or no name for all hideouts) and let's you specify what master levels you're looking for. It also offers a lot of different lists. List hideouts by: Newest, Most commented, Most favorited and Most viewed.
When you're logged in on the website it also gives you a view based on which profiles you follow. You can compare it to the youtube subscriptions feed. It will show you all the hideouts of all the profiles you're following ordered by last updated.

Improvements:
In the coming days I will greatly improve mobile phone support.
And an activity feed for every profile will also be coming to the platform!

A couple of screenshots from the website:

I hope to see you all on hideoutshowcase.com and lets make it the biggest community out there!!!

Thank you for reading.
And if you have any feedback or suggestions. Let me know!

Kind regards,
Namanix
Last edited by namanix on Jan 1, 2019, 5:51:54 AM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2023, 7:59:33 AM
Man this is sick! Great stuff!
"
tamio501 wrote:
Man this is sick! Great stuff!

Thank you so much! <3
This site looks awesome!

Will definately use this. Yours has the better layout, but poe.house has the best url =)

Good luck to you both!
"
paps wrote:
This site looks awesome!

Will definately use this. Yours has the better layout, but poe.house has the best url =)

Good luck to you both!

Thank you so much!
I've just updated the website with the following new features:

1) The changelog page has been created!

2) The menu now has a "Extra's" button. Soon that will be renamed to "Contact" but for now it's just a dropdown to the changelog page and PoE forum post.

3) All the pages with lists containing hideouts now show MTX and hideout type.

4) Favour and total doodads have been removed.

5) You can now use the MTX filter on the search bar.

6) You can now use the hideout type filter on the search bar.

7) Added a "MTX free hideouts" page in the dropdown of the menu "Hideouts"
I tried to upload my hideout and nothing happened then I got the message that something went wrong.
"
Draegan101 wrote:
I tried to upload my hideout and nothing happened then I got the message that something went wrong.

Oh that's not good. You can send me the files you tried to upload to namanix@gmail.com
I'll take a look for you to see what goes wrong :)

Edit: It's possible I made a whoopsie. Already hotpatched it. So you can try again :)
Last edited by namanix on Dec 24, 2018, 1:54:21 PM
So has anyone else had an issue where after importing a HO and leaving, certain things like Masters/ Map Device/ and Stashes reset positions, and if so, does anyone know a fix?
"
Cinewulf wrote:
So has anyone else had an issue where after importing a HO and leaving, certain things like Masters/ Map Device/ and Stashes reset positions, and if so, does anyone know a fix?

Happens every time. At the moment we don't know how to fix. I also found another bug with players game "Crashing" every time they visit my hideout.

Hope they will fix that soon :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info