[3.24] 🗡The Nightblade🗡 Unholy Might : 100% phys converted to chaos

I've never tried.
Then you could use Dmg of Full Life support.
But that means no MoM, no Acrobatics, possible issues with stun. Probably no Starkonja but an ES helmet. Same for the belt.
So I don't know, that seems complicated to me.

I guess the tree would have to look like that : www.poeurl.com/cKvH
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
"
rahsaan wrote:
I've never tried.
Then you could use Dmg of Full Life support.
But that means no MoM, no Acrobatics, possible issues with stun. Probably no Starkonja but an ES helmet. Same for the belt.
So I don't know, that seems complicated to me.

I guess the tree would have to look like that : www.poeurl.com/cKvH

Yea I think stun could be an issue, some passives on the tree helps .. Doesn't seem worth it I guess, thanks for answering though!

Edit: Mark of elder ring + shaper ring setup for stun immunity?

Still other drawbacks .. Hmm
Last edited by Precordial on Feb 20, 2020, 2:43:37 PM
I have a question.

Does the final build is the PoB in the beggining or the last one in the levelling section? because they look pretty different.
That's the ones at the beginning: one for standard, one for league. I always do that now.

Oh damn, the banners pics have disappeared in the first message *facepalm*
I'll clean that up before 3.10 begins.

I guess that's a good occasion to rework the sections and their content. I haven't touched it for awhile.
But these days, I'm more into Wolcen. Coz there is a skill that's called Slayer's Flurry, which is pretty cool already (but not as cool as our BF). And I've just discovered one called Infinity Blades, which are two laser-blades with the exact sound of a lightsaber !
So basically, I can play an invisible Assassin Jedi.

In PoE when ??
:D
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
i've being leveling following the league build and it's going smooth. First character ever that pass act 3, now i'm hooked to the game and having a blast. Thanks for this guide!
i've being leveling following the league build and it's going smooth. First character ever that pass act 3, now i'm hooked to the game and having a blast. Thanks for this guide!

Also, why lvl 1 precision only?
So as to reseerve few mana for Mind Over Matter.
If you lack accuracy, you can raise its level a bit, though.
I die... *all* the time. I die at least 2 times per map and have been stuck on level 78 for a couple days now because I am spinning my wheels hard. Any tips/help to get me to that next level? I know my life is a little low, but I can't find anything atm in regards to rings/amulet that would really help.

TIA.
There are several issues that can be solved easily. Overall, I think you lack DPS.

Here are some advice, by decreasing order of importance :

1) Remove Mana Leech support from BF. Put Faster attacks or Ice Bite (good for farming).
You don't need Mana leech because you are already at max mana leech with Mind Drinker on the tree.
And don't ever use Mana leech on any skill, nor any build. This support has become useless. No serious build uses it nowadays.

2) Add Blood & Sand aura. That's 30% more dmg. Maybe remove Blood Rage. It's dangerous to use, I don't use it anymore myself.

3) You don't need two Quartz flasks. Instead, get Atziri's Promise, it's very cheap (1c) and very powerful. I'd remove another utility flask and put a Diamond flask instead. That's also 30% more dmg.
A Lion's Roar would be good too.

4) Your rare dagger is very good. But the Bino's Kitchen (though it has been my favorite dagger for a long time) is a bit insufficient. Try to get a Taproot with a good roll, or a Sanguine Gambol (thx Kamelkungen ;) ).
Or a rare dagger with 300 phys DPS /1.7 aps if you have the money for it.

5) You need life on the amulet. +70 would be good. Same on your left ring.

6) On the tree, put a jewel in your socket. Get one with 7% inc max life and some attack nodes.

7) Unallocate the Heartseeker node. Instead get Nightstalker and Written in Blood. You can also remove Sanctity and take the jewel socket west from Witch.

8) On the boots, your CwDT is too low so it cannot proc the level 18 Cold Snap. You want to swap it with the one on the helmet. This way, both will work.

9) Put 20% quality on gloves and body armour. Also put 20% quality on your Infused Channelling support : very important to proc the Infusion buff faster (thx Ravenstrider ;-) ). And 20% on the BF gem itself.

Finally, see what map tier you are comfortable with (= not dying). At level 78, I wouldn't go above tier 8. Tier 6 may be enough to level fast. To gain XP quickly, try some Breachstones and do Syndicate missions.

This should help you, gl & hf :)
Last edited by rahsaan on Feb 21, 2020, 9:23:15 PM
<3 everything you said. I could have swore that you mis-typed between "blood and sand" and "flesh and stone". I was thinking to myself what difference aoe would do vs. a flat 15% increased phys, but I will abide.

I had to make a choice between CwDT either immortal call or cold snap until I got my other cwdt would be high enough to have 2 separate links between the 2 cwdt.

This, amongst others, were my horrific reasonings of my choices I'll get into now - I'm sure there are more, but jesus christ you are a lifesaver.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info