[3.8] The Zoominator - [Blade Vortex] [All Content] [Top 25 Lab Speed Runner][League Starter]

"
Androix777 wrote:
Can this build quickly and cheaply start a farm labyrinth at the start of the league? Also can it facetank Izaro, buffed Izaro and Argus?

Yes. Once you get a queen of the forest and the associated flasks, the build can do fully buffed izaro, and grab argus along the way. I did this build as my league starter last league, even with just a tabula and the flasks, you should be able to do fully buffed lab. It just wont be as fast as you would with queen of the forest, but its totally doable.
Hey man,

i was a big fan of Jelbishi pathfinder build a few leagues back and was happy to see someone "reviving" the build.

In your opinion what are the best bases for lab enchants?

I though about using ilvl 84 Hubris Circlet bases this league because of the massive buffs to ES and the wide range of builds that would use a normal base for fossil crafts etc.

Any thoughts?

Much thanks
"
muulu66 wrote:
Hey man,

i was a big fan of Jelbishi pathfinder build a few leagues back and was happy to see someone "reviving" the build.

In your opinion what are the best bases for lab enchants?

I though about using ilvl 84 Hubris Circlet bases this league because of the massive buffs to ES and the wide range of builds that would use a normal base for fossil crafts etc.

Any thoughts?

Much thanks

At the start of the league I will be doin ilvl 84 Hubris's. They seem to be the most versatile helm to use as an enchant base as you've suggested. Once I get enough currency through that method, I will be enchanting devotos devotions. I got lucky 2x last league with the torando shot enchant which funded the majority of my characters. I hope to do this again. :D If I am unable to find a u84 hubris, I will be enchanting royal burgonets/an armor based helm to start.
"
AutoMatrixEH wrote:
"
Androix777 wrote:
Can this build quickly and cheaply start a farm labyrinth at the start of the league? Also can it facetank Izaro, buffed Izaro and Argus?

Yes. Once you get a queen of the forest and the associated flasks, the build can do fully buffed izaro, and grab argus along the way. I did this build as my league starter last league, even with just a tabula and the flasks, you should be able to do fully buffed lab. It just wont be as fast as you would with queen of the forest, but its totally doable.

Thank. I think I will use this build to start the league.

Never played with similar builds for labs. How do I understand the main danger for this build are traps in a lab? It seems to have no armor and regen.
"
Androix777 wrote:

Thank. I think I will use this build to start the league.

Never played with similar builds for labs. How do I understand the main danger for this build are traps in a lab? It seems to have no armor and regen.

It avoids traps by running through them super fast.

If it does get hit
is the perfect potion. It replenishes our life and our mana which is great for traps as they reduce both of those. Combined with our increased life recovery from flasks, this potion fills up the majority of our health pool.
Last edited by AutoMatrixEH on Mar 7, 2019, 5:28:06 PM
So, what are the weapons to use while leveling / no currency ?

I like your build so far.. made it to 20.. but blade vortex doesn't seem to do much damage.. i am still throwing traps.. don't know if i went with the right weapons and of course my gear is beginner stuff and it sucks...
"
Clayton1403 wrote:
So, what are the weapons to use while leveling / no currency ?

I like your build so far.. made it to 20.. but blade vortex doesn't seem to do much damage.. i am still throwing traps.. don't know if i went with the right weapons and of course my gear is beginner stuff and it sucks...

Ya leveling the character from a new league can be rough. Since ur 20, I'd recommend gettin a 5L armor asap. I'd wait until they are like 1-2c though.

Currently I'm on a blade vortex 4 link (added fire + bv + phys to lit + inc crit) just because of the colors that I have available at the time.

In the ideal world, you would want lots of spell crit + dmg added to spells.

Typically I level all of my characters with poets pens, but since this is the start of the league we just have to do with basic gear.
Thanks for answering.

I see if i can get a Tabula .. .that might do the job for a while, i hope
Updated guide with 3.6 gear progression.
"
Do you mind uploading a video of you doing lab on that? I feel that I don't know how to play the izaro fight right.

Here is a video of me doing a lab run.

If the timestamp doesnt work, go to 4:57 in the video.

https://youtu.be/YLFUfKou3ic?t=297

Last edited by AutoMatrixEH on Mar 11, 2019, 7:17:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info