3.5.1 Hotfix Patch Notes

GGG pls fix random crash and dc when enter hideouts
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
This game remains unplayable. My money remains in my pocket, tho I've got lots to spend. I even planned on spending that money at poe.

Ok, once again poe wins. League before the last one was unplayable for me. That problem was fixed somehow and I played all last league smooth as butter.

This crap started with the new league. Game doesn't lag, doesn't stutter plays smooth as butter until the disconnection. Some days I can play about an hour other like today I've crashed within 2 minutes each site I logged on to.

And support did notify me that NO STAFF WILL BE AVAILABLE TO FIX ANYTHING UNTIL SOMETIME IN FEBRUARY.

Now I ask you, what could be more sweeter than ggg's

FUCK OFF MATE!
lag, stutter and syndicate instakill

great game
Like a fool I went online and tried to play the game. Went to all servers in America. Crashed each time within a minute.

Before this league the game ran perfectly. No lags, no stutter, no rubberbanding and NO DISCONNECTS.

Day one of this league and I started to have problems. I went out and brought a brand new computer. I upgraded to the highest possible internet for this game and I can't play longer than a few minutes.

No stutter, no lags no problem until DISCONNECT.

Lol, and poe is gone until mid February.

I'm outta here. I have never never had such piss poor service, and I've been ignored by the best.
You sure as salty as hell Fair. Have you tried to examine any error dumps or tried to find any causes for the crash. You've offered no useful information to try and analyze to find out what could be causing it, just "game crashed". Given we don't have hundreds of posts, but a minor few posting crashes I'd assume there is a localized issue.

I haven't crashed once in a week, had one crash start of league and one in a delve. Why not post circumstances, error messages or other info to help troubleshoot? Have you tried to fix anything from your end?
Last edited by Necrotekk on Dec 27, 2018, 2:49:10 PM
Just allow people to disable all the cosmetic crap on their side of the client.
If some people want to buy that - let them have it, but don't force other players to waste their frame rates.

Plus, having an option to disable all the effects (explosions, cold, whatever) could also be nice.
Last edited by dataskin on Dec 27, 2018, 3:06:52 PM
"
MFairfax wrote:
Like a fool I went online and tried to play the game. Went to all servers in America. Crashed each time within a minute.

Before this league the game ran perfectly. No lags, no stutter, no rubberbanding and NO DISCONNECTS.

Day one of this league and I started to have problems. I went out and brought a brand new computer. I upgraded to the highest possible internet for this game and I can't play longer than a few minutes.

I'm outta here. I have never never had such piss poor service, and I've been ignored by the best.

This is what, your 4th post on this thread? If you have an issue with bugs, report it in the bug forum. And please stop trying to claim you spend money on this game when you haven’t purchased a single supporter pack. Unless someone can show me where a dev said, “Later! The office is closed until February!” I find it highly 7nlikely that would be the case...
"
"
MFairfax wrote:

This is what, your 4th post on this thread? If you have an issue with bugs, report it in the bug forum. And please stop trying to claim you spend money on this game when you haven’t purchased a single supporter pack. Unless someone can show me where a dev said, “Later! The office is closed until February!” I find it highly 7nlikely that would be the case...

You do realize that people can hide their supporter packs if they choose right?

I totally agree with the rest of your post though.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
People who have problems with the game should be silent.

Thanks for the information.
"
Archwizard wrote:
You do realize that people can hide their supporter packs if they choose right?

I totally agree with the rest of your post though.

I looked him up and either he doesn’t play the game or his forum account is not his game account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info