The Dragon Hunter Armour Set and Wings

decent design - a shield thats a dragon' head would get me to buy the set. Instead we wait for next supporter pack. This whole set was the China exclusive
still waiting for there to be actual dragons in the game.
This set looks awesome, they should provide a darker dragon portal also, along with Kechari's suggested shield style.

The only downside is that this set really fits with melee builds, but such builds need an update.

Waiting for the new supporter packs also.
"
Entity wrote:
still waiting for there to be actual dragons in the game.

Go Delving. ;)
This entire set is nuts.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The wings look real badass....

But the armour looks very similar to me to the Maligaro Armour set. That's not necissarily a bad thing, but man there is a lot of thematic overlap in their appearances IMO. Feels a bit redundant to me.

Beyond that, between Vampiric, Kitava, Chaos, Maligaro, Fire, and now this, we have a LOT of red on mostly black outfits now. Red on Black is a real cool look to be sure, but how many variations on that particular color combo do we really need?

Last edited by GoldDragon32 on Dec 19, 2018, 8:43:14 PM
Pretty much Rathalos Armor from Monster Hunter. Even the Dragon Hunter Sword MTX is a straight copy of the Wyvern Blade from Monster Hunter, which also uses Rathalos ingredients.
whoa.... wings!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
The wings and armour set are a must-buy for me.

Not a fan of the weapons. :/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
they give us wings but we cannot fly with them.. why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info