Random freezes with huge latency spikes.

So, my game freezes, as in, animations are still there, my shinyboi character is still shinyboi-ing but i can't move and my latency spikes from 11 to like, 1300, its hurting my head and i rarely ever get issues like this, pls GGG direct me to the light of your goodness.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last bumped on Dec 20, 2018, 1:41:17 PM
Same. Tried everything....
same,..have experienced more random disconnects than ever,..however when playing this on Xbox the network is fine lol
"
Eviljedi0299 wrote:
same,..have experienced more random disconnects than ever,..however when playing this on Xbox the network is fine lol

X-box it's a different game with other servers
I am aware of that, and that is a huge positive..on pc however it has been non stop headache and grief since launch, I simply stating the network on Xbox you do not get these issues, I guess I should had explained it further
same
SAME on pc hasn't been fixed since the start of league Aus server
Last edited by bd33 on Dec 20, 2018, 9:44:08 AM
"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
Eviljedi0299 wrote:

X-box it's a different game with other servers

Which leads to the conclusion, server related, they won't fix it.
It has been like that for years, I feel like GGG ignores 90% of any server related issues, no idea why they're not trying to fix the root of this servers problem, when its one of the most important aspects to enjoy the game.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info