[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

It's a great build, thanks for this :)

Have modified it a bit and it's incredible, have killed all bosses inc uber elder deathless the only one who's missing is Aul but i'll try it if I find him at some point. Overall this build brought me to 36/40 challenges without issuses.

My gear + links:

HH for mapping and delve, I always switch back to 'The flow Untethered' uber elder.
I'm interested on opinions of where i should focus upgrades from here...I've got about 5ex 450c to spend but I dont really know what to get. I'm thinking a new elder ring but i feel like i'd have to spend all my currency and would only see a minor increase.

I think you're right that a new elder ring would be just an minor upgrade, ofc an upgrade but not a huge one. In my opinion an enchanted helmet with arc chain would be an huge upgrade, a white base would work an then try to craft it with fossiles. Also corrupted mjölners would be an upgrade but not as good as the arc enchant.

Oh and an new amu would be good too, something with lightning damage / spell damage and +minimum frenzy craft.
Last edited by 13eqki37 on Jan 19, 2019, 11:19:56 AM
"
13eqki37 wrote:
I think you're right that a new elder ring would be just an minor upgrade, ofc an upgrade but not a huge one. In my opinion an enchanted helmet with arc chain would be an huge upgrade, a white base would work an then try to craft it with fossiles. Also corrupted mjölners would be an upgrade but not as good as the arc enchant.

Oh and an new amu would be good too, something with lightning damage / spell damage and +minimum frenzy craft.

i did corrupt mjolners , one isnt great, but the second one got onslaught on kill so thats fun

i used the temple corruption room level 3 on the one that got white sockets, the other i bought. The arc enchant would be great but lab is not kind to me and my helm kinda needs specific stats or I'll find myself replacing other shit too so buying one wont be easy i think. Amulet is probably where I'll focus next
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jan 19, 2019, 6:05:38 PM
What do you think about Lycosidae Rawhide Tower Shield in 2nd hand?
This build can easily get ~90% hit chance, so this shield is not needed.
Lycosidae is awesome for CoC builds since critical strikes use double accuracy check.
lyco is not needed for this build.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Jan 21, 2019, 12:27:30 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

one got onslaught on kill so thats fun

i used the temple corruption room level 3 on the one that got white sockets, the other i bought. The arc enchant would be great but lab is not kind to me and my helm kinda needs specific stats or I'll find myself replacing other shit too so buying one wont be easy i think. Amulet is probably where I'll focus next

Honestly you're better off selling that onslaught corrupted mjolner and buying upgrades with it, as you should already have permanent Onslaught through the Cinderswallow flask.
Finally got all of the corruptions I wanted, took way too many Kaoms:

(gems are wrong in arc helm atm)
You're profile is using 2 Cospri's now. Is that because the Mjolners were lacking in any way or you just wanted to switch it up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info