[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

"

Current state of my character, having a lot of fun thanks to this build.

Ring needs some work, but I think the rest is coming along well.

Had a question about the ignite on Cinderswallow flask, does Master Alchemist not ignite, because of Elemental Focus, or is it just better to have the fire damage to spell jewel because it will have better uptime on the Cinderswall effect.

Damn your items look dope. Defintely good idea about the gloves: i'm going to look for those to fit in my build as well :D

In addition, i already mentioned it before, but after some further tweaking i gotta say that i love this build even more! By far the strongest build I've ever played!

Only thing i'm still struggling with is uber elder, but that might just be me :D

I've ripped 5 sets by now, hope i get to kill him by set 10 haha
fixed my settings so you can take a look.

update: im up to 7.6k life, but im not seeing how i can go much higher without sacrificing damage to get an extra 5-7% on my jewels, which doesnt seem worth it just to go up to around the 8k mark. im still not seeing how some of these guys with less health on items than me and who arent running rare gloves are breaking the 8k mark
What do you think about Storm Brand - Controlled destruction - Conc effect instead of Ball lightning? Better for single target or no?
IGN: FlyByFlicker
i really hate cyclone.. is it mandatory ? can be switched with something else?
Last edited by alkarian on Jan 7, 2019, 2:11:53 PM
"
scottanium wrote:
fixed my settings so you can take a look.

update: im up to 7.6k life, but im not seeing how i can go much higher without sacrificing damage to get an extra 5-7% on my jewels, which doesnt seem worth it just to go up to around the 8k mark. im still not seeing how some of these guys with less health on items than me and who arent running rare gloves are breaking the 8k mark

your build is solid. your are missing life on your jewels. life is the most important stat there. you can reach 8,5k life if you equip %inc life jewels. the dmg on your jewellery is nice but you already have a lot of %inc damage. this means that further investing into %inc damage does not do much. life on jewels is better than damage.

get a 3% life regen cinderswallow flask. its the absolut best option. vessel of vinktar sucks. get an atziri's promise instead.

do you have 100% fortify uptime? if not, i recommend equipping fortify for leap slam.
ok, thanks. i'll look into life jewels. my damage is off the charts so i suppose that is a good point.

yes fortify is 100% up time as long as i'm attacking, since im over 5 aps it never goes down. expensive investment for that mjolner, but worth it imo.

do i really need the 3% on flask? i'm running life on hit gem and i regin life insane fast against bosses, and i 1 shot all trash in all content at all tiers. even t15+ with a full party i 1 or 2 shot all trash so i dont even really take damage until bosses
Last edited by scottanium on Jan 7, 2019, 3:21:31 PM
it's 5% regen with flask effectiveness and life recovery from belt. i think its very strong. helps sustaining vs bosses.
broke level 80 today and picked up

its like a whole new character, everything just melts. And that elder ring is prime for multi mod as soon as i get access, which will be soon.

on another note i got a safehouse with a free slam on a rare item. use it on my helm...RIP, I'll let you guess what gave me :(

Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jan 7, 2019, 8:53:39 PM
"
Kyuss12 wrote:
What do you think about Storm Brand - Controlled destruction - Conc effect instead of Ball lightning? Better for single target or no?

storm brand has a limited number of casts, right? should be bad to use if triggered every 0.15s and reaching maximum stacks after 0.45s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info