[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

The central minion accuracy wheel below the Templar area is now providing all of our accuracy. In my testing, this appears to be sufficient. If it is feeling low to you in play, you can supplement by looking for a jewel or two that include minion accuracy as a stat.

Responding also an earlier question (with apologies for the miss) Minion attack speed comes entiely from virulence stacks and crawler level.

Re: cyclone vs barrage: definitely a matter of taste. Cyclone will definitely feel more efficient for clear. Barrage has better top end bossing damage when using at least 3 pure agony jewels because of the ability to maintain more stacks of virulence on a single target than cyclone.

Luck,
-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Oct 27, 2020, 6:53:09 PM
"
Orion72 wrote:
The central minion accuracy wheel below the Templar area is now providing all of our accuracy. In my testing, this appears to be sufficient. If it is feeling low to you in play, you can supplement by looking for a jewel or two that include minion accuracy as a stat.

I notice most people on poe.ninja are utilizing storm brand as a delivery mechanism.

I assume they are just relying on regen and kiting/dodging? I am trying HoAg for the first time after a long absence. Should I worry about the range the crawler is engaging?
Crawler range is not that important--I convocate periodically to keep it focussed on mobs near me.

As for storm brand, yes it is an alternate delivery system that will cap out at much reduced virulence against single target, with the trade off that it will do so passively allowing you to dodge. My personal preference should be obvious by now ;>

-O
Hi Orion :) thanks so much for such an amazing guide, it's helped me throughout a few leagues now and I managed my first Uber Elder kill (and eventually deathless too) I've tried the other variants over time (Storm Brand/Cyclone) and definitely prefer the Quill Rain version myself.

I always end up coming back to this build each league as I prefer the tank playstyle and easy button builds and am playing it currently in Ritual SC. I was wondering if you'd mind taking a moment to look at my character and offer any advice on some upgrades or if there's anything I'm doing wrong please? I'm a bit confused by the new Gluttony belt, I feel like I'm missing cursing somehow and was wondering if there's any good gear upgrades I could work towards buying to boost the damage of my herald, I realise my character is far from perfect at the moment, any help would be appreciated!

Hope you're enjoying Ritual too.
Hey guys! Thinking to try this build on HC Ritual. Any advices? Or should I can just follow the guide? :)
Guide should still be completely valid for ritual.

Good Luck!

-O
Hello guys, I played the buiild in the past and had a ton of fun with it (thanks Orion). I started Ritual with another build (traitor!)but I'm not having the same vibe I got using this one and I'm thinking of switching: does anyone have an updated PoB that I can use?
Old Skill tree should still be valid for ritual. Good Luck!

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Feb 6, 2021, 3:15:38 PM
"
Soull wrote:
Hi Orion :) thanks so much for such an amazing guide, it's helped me throughout a few leagues now and I managed my first Uber Elder kill (and eventually deathless too) I've tried the other variants over time (Storm Brand/Cyclone) and definitely prefer the Quill Rain version myself.

I always end up coming back to this build each league as I prefer the tank playstyle and easy button builds and am playing it currently in Ritual SC. I was wondering if you'd mind taking a moment to look at my character and offer any advice on some upgrades or if there's anything I'm doing wrong please? I'm a bit confused by the new Gluttony belt, I feel like I'm missing cursing somehow and was wondering if there's any good gear upgrades I could work towards buying to boost the damage of my herald, I realise my character is far from perfect at the moment, any help would be appreciated!

Hope you're enjoying Ritual too.

The new Gluttony requires our opponents be cursed in order to work properly. BIS now is to trade out thief's torment for a pair of rings, at least one of which has vuln on hit. The other ideally (Or both if you are late endgame) is hunter or elder with 16-20 LGOH). Budget option is for the curse ring to be a mark of submission with vuln slotted.

The other place you can improve your very top end damage is on the amulet. It is possible now to craft an ammy that is +1 to dex skill gems and +1 to either chaos or physical skill gems. Those 1 or 2 extra levels are a nice feel if you can get them.

Hope that helps, and very glad you are having fun!

Best,
-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Feb 6, 2021, 3:19:55 PM
loved this build still I want to play in standard.

I have legacy gluttony.

but i think with changes to how marks work only on single target.

I guess bossing would be ok but how is survivability for rippy map mods just on thief's torment?

Just wanted to ask for expert opinion.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info