[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

"
Thanks for that advice.

Have you looked at any of the alternate quality gems?

I'm currently tempted by Divergent Herald of Agony (chance to poison), Divergent Barrage (faster attack speed), and Divergent Withering Touch (chance for extra wither stack).

All of these may provide a small incremental benefit, though you will usually have enough of everything they provide without them.

That said, I always encourage people to experiment, see how new ideas feel and report back to us. That's how we learn things about the build :>

-O
Starting this build, now that I got two clusters jewels.

but I got a question: where do you get accuracy and attack speed for the crawler?
I have a question.
I can't understand, why use Gluttony while you have KH and ascendancy for double aromur?
I just can't get how it works.
This one is addressed in the FAQ.

Short answer is endurance charges provide more real mitigation than any armour we would get from even a doubled kaoms.

Gluttony ia not an absolute requirement, but it provides some nice advantages, including permanent max endurance charges, cull and some extra sustain. If you are not using thief's tormwnt it also becomes our source of mana sustain.

-O
been trying new assassin build, come back to this build this weekend and still feel pretty good with the tankiness
some footage doing the mastermind, straight up facetanked her, can use as an example vid for your guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4oBXwQV0Uk
What is dead may never die!
"
intothefiord wrote:
been trying new assassin build, come back to this build this weekend and still feel pretty good with the tankiness
some footage doing the mastermind, straight up facetanked her, can use as an example vid for your guide

Glad the build is feeling good. A little torn on this one. I watched your vid and while it does provide a great example of the build's tankiness (even sub 8k life) it was a little painful from a piloting standpoint (no offense intended--I used to do the same in this fight until I learned better). So instead of adding it to the front of the guide, I'm gonna take this opportunity to offer an important tip on the Cat fight:

When she says "Arise my children, feed" and the small skeletons glow across a large section of the arena there is a brief opportunity after they appear and start glowing but before they start moving where you can walk across as many of them as possible as quickly as you can, which destroys them without causing you damage. This one thing will make that fight a lot less deadly.

Cheers,

-O
"
Orion72 wrote:
"
intothefiord wrote:

Glad the build is feeling good. A little torn on this one. I watched your vid and while it does provide a great example of the build's tankiness (even sub 8k life) it was a little painful from a piloting standpoint (no offense intended--I used to do the same in this fight until I learned better). So instead of adding it to the front of the guide, I'm gonna take this opportunity to offer an important tip on the Cat fight:

When she says "Arise my children, feed" and the small skeletons glow across a large section of the arena there is a brief opportunity after they appear and start glowing but before they start moving where you can walk across as many of them as possible as quickly as you can, which destroys them without causing you damage. This one thing will make that fight a lot less deadly.

Cheers,

-O

thank for the tip
never actually learn this boss's mechanic so this one helps
it's good you are so responsive and provide hints and suggestions
What is dead may never die!
Most welcome. Happy to be able to help out once in a while.

-O
Cool build. I have been playing in sc and just struggled in Heist with barrage. As if would be more efficient Cyclone rather than barrage.
Hi!

With the changes on Gluttony, how do we get accuracy for te crawler?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info