[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Build is an excellent delver. Have used it to routinely be in the top 10 deepest delves during the first week of a league since I created it.
Last edited by Orion72 on Sep 29, 2020, 5:43:21 PM
"
Orion72 wrote:
Given that you should have 8k+ life at full build, having the immortal call proc at 2-3k damage should not feel unreasonable. Give it a shot and see how it feels, and let us know. Thus we all learn and the community tech improves.

-O

sorry it took forever, i feel that it was a great switch personally, immortal call is bank when you got such a big pool of life to draw from
Love to hear this! :>

-O
I'm new to HoAG and have a question. I ran a couple maps after switching to this HoAG setup (using a mortem morsu claw and safell's shield until i can get a CIP, level 84 currently) and the Crawler seemed to have lulls where it wouldnt attack the enemies. The crawler would kind of dance around a bit, walking back and forth before eventually attacking the enemies. Why is that?

Secondly, what is the best way to increase the crawler's attack rate so that it attacks more frequently?
As to the first question, that is an odd behavior--doesn't seem familiar

As to the second, more virulaence stacks via pure agony keystones and use of a projectile version. CIP seems to have a ceiling just under 40 stacks of virulence for normal builds.

-O
Hey,
It s more a gem question...

I am leveling 7 herald of agony gem.

Should I put them to 20 quality before vaal them ?
The goal is to have a lv 21 gem right ?
Because of the way the build uses convocation, I actually dont put a lot of value of the quality of the gems. Personally I just vaal when they hit 20. Ymmv on this. Gemcutters are so common this league you might decide you want to quality before vaaling. Totally a matter of taste.

Best,
-O
Hello here :)

first of all, thanks for the build :)
2nd season I play it, and I really like it, as it gets me through HC :p
(Last season I died to Atziri, for unknown reason, tried in normal after, and killed her 5 times...)

I am now at the T10 maps. Trying to get my last trial.
anyway...

I am looking to replace the Mark of submition with an another ring.

Would it be best to take a ring Curse on hit with Despair, or Vulnerability ?
What do you think ?
edit : OK I tried Despair, and it s prety good, ity seems I kill monster faster :)

I am at 7700 Hp, trying to get more, but not easy..
Could you have a look at my set-up ? and let me know if you see anything wrong ?
Goto_Paradize

Thank you all for your help,
Thanks you Orion for the lovely build
Last edited by feyfeyfey on Oct 12, 2020, 6:50:49 PM
"
feyfeyfey wrote:
Hello here :)

first of all, thanks for the build :)
2nd season I play it, and I really like it, as it gets me through HC :p
(Last season I died to Atziri, for unknown reason, tried in normal after, and killed her 5 times...)

I am now at the T10 maps. Trying to get my last trial.
anyway...

I am looking to replace the Mark of submition with an another ring.

Would it be best to take a ring Curse on hit with Despair, or Vulnerability ?
What do you think ?
edit : OK I tried Despair, and it s prety good, ity seems I kill monster faster :)

I am at 7700 Hp, trying to get more, but not easy..
Could you have a look at my set-up ? and let me know if you see anything wrong ?
Goto_Paradize

Thank you all for your help,
Thanks you Orion for the lovely build

Had a look at your character sheet. Set-up looks largely good. You are missing maybe 60-100 reasonable flat life on gear (Ammy, gloves, helmet, ring) that could be upgraded and would push you up around that 8k mark. Despair vs. vuln is really a test and feel kinda question. If you feel despair is working well, go with it. I think they are gonna be pretty close on the math.

Very glad you are enjoying the build and most welcome!

-O

Respec another build to this and for real i dont regret
It works like a champ, i no longer die again like EVER! Facetank shaper beam and slam + sirus die beam enables me to make mistake in these bossfight and learn boss mechanic
No need to say about heists, its a piece of cake too

Have some question:
1. I think i have enough surviability so LGOH is really necessary in barrage setup?
I removed it, run couple maps & bosses, barely feel any difference
In that case what is another support gem would fit here?
Im putting in maim support now.

2. Can you take a look on my char and see if anything i can improve?
I intend to remove the ring and get 2 rare rings, something like the curse on hit ring
Also i have 2 cwdt setup, anything i should change?

Thank for the great build!
What is dead may never die!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info