[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Alt spam is best tbh. Alt for Pure agony, since Cult leader is much more common

-O
"
"
Orion72 wrote:
CIP version without disciples (which they nuked in 3.11) has a hard time maintaining above 40 stacks, even with golden rule. The QR version at 55 stacks appears to be beating the CIP version for damage with better survivability.

-O

I see, thanks!
Do I use your pob or your character snapshot?
Btw, lone messenger cluster now costs 12exa, I assume without it damage will be 500k, so till price goes down no reason running build without it?
I am also having trouble getting more than 40 stacks on single target. Do I need some kind of attack speed source?

Use the POB. Build can function fine without Lone messenger, its just extrqa damage at the end. Not sure why you are having issues with maintaining 40 stacks. Sometimes the spread on barrage becomes too wide if you are holding the cursor close to you. Holding it further away tightens the spread for a single target--that may help.

-O
Am i weird for feeling that immortal call should be better than steelskin?
Experiment with it and see if you like it. It may be that with End cry instant on left click, immortal call will in fact now be better. I haven't tested this yet but it is definitely worth trying out.

-O
"
Nexeus wrote:
To all the ppl not sure if the build still works, it does, and it performs exceptionally well.

You can use Cold Point Dagger, or (Trigger socket Spell enchant) with Claw and a shield, Saffell's Shield to be exact, since having 80+ resistance helps a ton to mitigate some of the elemental dmg.

You can either play Cyclone (melee), or ranged; BoL, Lighting Brand, but to me it feels clunky with those spells, I prefer Cyclone.

I play only HC, and this is my favorite build since 2 Leagues. This league I did a lot of classes, but I'd end up abandoning them and getting back to my HoA Jugg all the time because it feels safe, and tanky, very very tanky.

Not to mention the build is off meta which means most of the items are cheap.

This is just an example, and I won't post my PoB since I am still tweaking and my PoB isn't final.

pastebin ? :)
"
Nexeus wrote:
To all the ppl not sure if the build still works, it does, and it performs exceptionally well.

You can use Cold Point Dagger, or (Trigger socket Spell enchant) with Claw and a shield, Saffell's Shield to be exact, since having 80+ resistance helps a ton to mitigate some of the elemental dmg.

You can either play Cyclone (melee), or ranged; BoL, Lighting Brand, but to me it feels clunky with those spells, I prefer Cyclone.

I play only HC, and this is my favorite build since 2 Leagues. This league I did a lot of classes, but I'd end up abandoning them and getting back to my HoA Jugg all the time because it feels safe, and tanky, very very tanky.

Not to mention the build is off meta which means most of the items are cheap.

This is just an example, and I won't post my PoB since I am still tweaking and my PoB isn't final.

you have a private you can not suspect please pastebin
i also have this nutty idea of dropping into the bow CWDT-Increased duration-Immortal call-desecrate-spirit offering but how much fear am i gonna generate from taking it all the way up to 20 for maximum benefit on the Immortal call tho?
Given that you should have 8k+ life at full build, having the immortal call proc at 2-3k damage should not feel unreasonable. Give it a shot and see how it feels, and let us know. Thus we all learn and the community tech improves.

-O
Hey guys, using the Quill rain version.

I found resists super easy to cap.

Does +minion damage on jewels affect the HoA?

What should i really go for the guide is a bit vague and just says life and ressists.

if i'm already resist capped it would be

% maximum life
% minion damage
??
??
How is the dependency on the cluster jewels? I´ve just found a quill rain and I´m thinking in playing it. Can this build be played in SSF, where I cant be sure I´ll find the jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info