[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Wonder if the old occultist version of this build would function with the new daggers? any input?
Re Old HOA: If you enjoyed that build, I am happy to report that it still functions fine, if a touch slower. Before putting together the current variation, I went and got my first deathless uber elder kill with the old bow version. Video posted up in the guide.

Re Blight: I agree there are probably better builds for the mechanic. This one has never been about max clear speed. That said, once fully geared I have been able to do Blight's just fine in T16 maps as long as they don't have too many different directions, and I think I am starting to get the hang of the multi-directional ones. I really beleive this is a blight-specific playskill issue more than a build issue. Ymmv on this one.

Re old occultist version: Never played it and not familiar with it, but if you want to know, there's know better way than trying it out and reporting back to us. ;>

For myself, continuing to work toward the lvl 31 HOA meme version of the cold iron point build. I'm getting close, we'll see if I can get there before I find a new creative way to RIP. :>

-O
Between some lucky crafts and some lucky drops, Meme gear achieved. Lvl 32 HOA:

Presented for your entertainment.

-O
"
Orion72 wrote:
Between some lucky crafts and some lucky drops, Meme gear achieved. Lvl 32 HOA:

Presented for your entertainment.

-O

How does the build feel? Kinda wondering if I should try and roll with it, is it decent for league mechanic?
Re feel of build: This evening has been the most fun I've had playing POE. The build giggled its way through Atziri, Had no trouble with Shaper, Killed red elder easily, than ran over a lvl 83 Cat for good measure. I'm delving down at 245 and counting and hardly feeling the hits as long as I am using molten shell properly. Sat and facetanked a lvl 83 Kurgal with health hardly flickering. And the lvl 32 Crawler kills things _fast_.

As far as the league mechanic, I think the build is fine. I am starting to get better at how to play tower defense and clearing them more often. I don't think the problem has been the build.

All in all I am, personally, super happy. I expect other people will enjoy it too. I'll try to get some videos up in the next day or so, so you can see what I mean.

Best,
-O
EDIT :

Hello Orion !

I uprgade gear . However this build is very strong ! Very tanky ! good defence and fun to play . Sorry for my previous post ... I I rated this build too quickly . Good luck ! :)
"
kaperekk wrote:
EDIT :

Hello Orion !

I uprgade gear . However this build is very strong ! Very tanky ! good defence and fun to play . Sorry for my previous post ... I I rated this build too quickly . Good luck ! :)

Very glad you are enjoying it now. Have fun!

-O
First Video now up of the lvl 83 Cat fight: https://youtu.be/QoVvX8Rccpk

-O
RIP ?
Yup. A very strange one. I had rolled a hard t15, 100% + added as lightning, minus max res and some other garbage. I had actually pretty much cleared it, no problem and was walking through what looked like an empty screen. And then my character exploded. Dead. /shrug. So it goes in HC. But whatever glitch it was that killed me aside, I stand by this build as the strongest thing I have ever played in all my years of POE.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Sep 14, 2019, 8:25:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info