[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Glad the stone rota bossing is working for you now. Go get that 100!

As for dropping TT for LGOH rings, can always try it but I cannot recommend from the tests I have done.

Even if you find the sustain to be sufficient (which I found true most places, but not delving below 400) you will need +mana on hit jewels or you will have trouble with high level bossing. Noticed particularly when testing a non TT setup on a shaper run, he has enough curse reduction that the mama coming in off just gluttony was not enough to be comfortable.
Ymmv, of course.

That said, you know by now that I will encourage you to try it for yourself. :)

As for aspects, I've kinda wanted to try out spider myself, maybe on ammy or boots. It may well be superior to AA. Let us know how it comes out.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Mar 7, 2019, 4:33:15 AM
Hi Guys

Build going really well.
Did Red Elder at lvl 80 and hadn't even done UberLab yet LOL..

What gear do you think i should go for next?

many Thanks
J
"
jubsey wrote:
Hi Guys

Build going really well.
Did Red Elder at lvl 80 and hadn't even done UberLab yet LOL..

What gear do you think i should go for next?

many Thanks
J

Looking pretty good. Notes on gear:
1. Recolor the boots to put blue and green in the opposite order. Since CWDT procs clockwise, this will make sure that desecrate procs first and result in more consistency in proccing spirit offering during busy fights.
2. 6L the coming calamity, Adding vicious proj as your final link is a dramatic dps upgrade.
3. I believe there is a helm craft available that gives +1 piercing. If you can balance your resses with jewels, this is a nice upgrade to have.
4. Save up for a lvl 4 empower.

That's prolly enough to shoot for for now. Wishing you continued success!

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Jan 6, 2019, 5:20:33 PM
What i can do to improve my gear? Any suggestions? In love with this build, very tank, i like that, clear speed is the only con for my playstyle

Gear is largely excellent. Upgrades for you are:

1. Save for lvl 4 empower in place of vicious proj
2. Get a bunch of GCPS and quality the following gems: Phase Run (extra speed), Convocation (better cooldown), Arctic Armor (more duration), Inc duration, GMP (inc attack speed),
3. Upgrade Jade flask from surgeons (useless prefix) to Chemists.
4. Save for an ilvl 86 elder helm base and try to craft a +3 minion levels/minion damage helm. Note that this will likely be hella expensive.

Glad you are enjoying the build. On the clear speed issue, some folks have suggested that you can slot GMP in place of vicious proj for mapping clear speed, slotting VP back in for bosses. Could try that and let us know how it works out--I havent tested myself.

Good Luck!

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Jan 6, 2019, 7:52:37 PM
Posting to say I downed uber elder for the first time in my POE experience with this build. Excellent job O, thank you very much for sharing!

Z
YAY! :>

-O
Today's new tech:

An essence of misery craft on a penetrating quiver gets you a quiver with Pen 2 as easrly as lvl 36, like this one (leveling version)
. Something much stronger can be made, obv from a good base.
This is a buff. :>

-O
[/quote]

Looking pretty good. Notes on gear:
1. Recolor the boots to put blue and green in the opposite order. Since CWDT procs clockwise, this will make sure that desecrate procs first and result in more consistency in proccing spirit offering during busy fights.
2. 6L the coming calamity, Adding vicious proj as your final link is a dramatic dps upgrade.
3. I believe there is a helm craft available that gives +1 piercing. If you can balance your resses with jewels, this is a nice upgrade to have.
4. Save up for a lvl 4 empower.

That's prolly enough to shoot for for now. Wishing you continued success!

-O[/quote]

Many thanks for the feedback.
I have new boots now

and manage to snag a Quiver like your one for 10c :) Much Cheapness

Got the extra Projectile on Helm and still have 75% resists.

Working on the Coming Calamity 6 link

Thanks for the feedback :)

J
Very nice! Luck with the next steps!

-O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info