[3.5] Ice Spear CoC Deadeye AKA Ice Laser (Cheap) (Endgame Viable) (Shaper DOWN)

Hi, I am trying this build, but I have big problems of mana sustain... how you do it?
I have seen your videos and your mana barely goes down
"
roland88 wrote:
Hi, I am trying this build, but I have big problems of mana sustain... how you do it?

I admit I too had mana issues for the longest time. There are several different ways to fix this problem:

-use warlord's mark + blasphemy to leech mana
-take the essence sap 3 point branch on the tree
-get a ring with curse enemies with warlord's mark on hit

also
-make sure lancing steel is at lvl 1
-amulets can be crafted with reduced mana cost of skills
-jewels can have mana on hit

You only have to use 1 or 2 of these methods together to sustain mana.
"
"
Leysonic wrote:
"
terziel wrote:
any chance for lvling trees or progression explaination?

Added leveling section

Thanks for add leveling section. I choosed different way for leveling, but it is purgatory due my gems setup and crappy gear.
If you want laugh, check my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Findejs/characters

Doesn't look too shabby. Although I suggest to get the passive Twin Terrors if you want to go the crit path early.
"
roland88 wrote:

Use unique ring with -8 mana. It solved problem with msns.
"
"
roland88 wrote:

Use unique ring with -8 mana. It solved problem with msns.

Sorry for misstypos, I was drunk a little, when posting that.
hi thanks for this build.
Still in leveling phase. With ST it is pretty slow leveling, and boss dps is dumpster, anyway am level 38 able to kill bosses using pots and removing multiple projectiles.
Any leveling tips would be appreciated since still 20 lvls to go for change:)
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
hi thanks for this build.
Still in leveling phase. With ST it is pretty slow leveling, and boss dps is dumpster, anyway am level 38 able to kill bosses using pots and removing multiple projectiles.
Any leveling tips would be appreciated since still 20 lvls to go for change:)

I also used Vaal double strike to help with bosses when I was levelling to help out with bosses. You have it in a 4 link with melee damage supports.

There is also the possibility of swapping into the ice soear-cast on crit setup earlier but would require you to get some int on gear and the tree. Cast on crit is a lvl 38 gem so you could potentially try to swap into it and see if you can scap together all the Int you can to have ice spear at a respectable level. I would advise also using the increased critical strikes gem and weapons with really high crit chance you were to try this.
hmm like the swapping earlier , probably can take 30int near twin terror and probably move up for more ints.
Let me try will let you know, thanks for advice
Just saw it in action. Single target damage is rly nice, t13 boss about 1-2 seconds. Will switch my CoC freezing pulse for ice spear for late content now.
repost
Last edited by Leysonic on Dec 23, 2018, 9:10:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info