[3.7] Storm Brand Elementalist. League Starter, Deathless Uber Elder.

Just look for gear with life rolls on it. As high as you can afford. Prices vary with other mods.

How much health and mana do you have right now?
I love the build so far, but I have one question. How are you able to get Elemental Overload to proc? Did you swap out Controlled Destruction or are you using a different skill?
You end up with a 2.2% crit chance and it still says up.
This build helped me with my first Uber Elder kill today :)

Hi, I noticed that the build didn't use EB. Any reason for that? I mean, with EB, we may activate wrath and enfeeble. What do you guys think? thanks.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Hi, I noticed that the build didn't use EB. Any reason for that? I mean, with EB, we may activate wrath and enfeeble. What do you guys think? thanks.

Build already uses wrath in essence worm, and enfeeble on cast when damage taken.

EB + MoM is fashionable this league, but it is anti-synergy with acrobatics, which is a hugely powerful portion of the build's defense. You won't get enough ES with acrobatics, so you'd have to spec out of it, and be a lot squishier as a result. You'd also likely have to run discipline to have enough ES unless your gear just happened to be perfect or you used a shield.

I don't think EB + MoM is a terrible option, might be a good way to start the league, since acrobatics takes quite a lot of points to path to. You could do EB + MoM and a little bit of ES leech to solve mana until you could afford a wrath watcher's eye, then respec and get acrobatics to improve your defense once you had it.

I really don't think there's any auras you could add that are worth even remotely what acrobatics + phase acrobatics are worth though, at endgame. The build isn't hurting for damage, and the defense offered by going the dodge route is pretty brilliant. With vaal grace stacked on you become nearly untouchable (75% dodge, ~60% spell dodge).
"
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Build already uses wrath in essence worm, and enfeeble on cast when damage taken.

EB + MoM is fashionable this league, but it is anti-synergy with acrobatics, which is a hugely powerful portion of the build's defense. You won't get enough ES with acrobatics, so you'd have to spec out of it, and be a lot squishier as a result. You'd also likely have to run discipline to have enough ES unless your gear just happened to be perfect or you used a shield.

I don't think EB + MoM is a terrible option, might be a good way to start the league, since acrobatics takes quite a lot of points to path to. You could do EB + MoM and a little bit of ES leech to solve mana until you could afford a wrath watcher's eye, then respec and get acrobatics to improve your defense once you had it.

I really don't think there's any auras you could add that are worth even remotely what acrobatics + phase acrobatics are worth though, at endgame. The build isn't hurting for damage, and the defense offered by going the dodge route is pretty brilliant. With vaal grace stacked on you become nearly untouchable (75% dodge, ~60% spell dodge).

Thanks for your explanation and comparison. Really enjoy your build so far.

Could someone please help me on what to craft on those weapons? And where to get that crafts? Thank you
those don't look bad for leveling. The ultimate multi-craft wand will look something like this:

Spell damage and non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage is a single hybrid mod.
Last edited by teknik1200 on Apr 24, 2019, 9:47:06 AM
"
Geliras wrote:

Could someone please help me on what to craft on those weapons? And where to get that crafts? Thank you

Looks like in both cases it would be lightning as extra chaos prefix craft. It isn't the strongest craft available, but you have the added damage to spells and increased damage prefix crafts blocked by existing mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info