We've just released the Dragon Hunter Weapon Effect which imbues your weapon with flames and leaves a nice black and orange trail. Check it out by watching the video below, or click here to get yours.

Being a part of the Dragon Hunter theme, this effect works perfectly with the recently released Dragon Hunter Sword and Longsword, but it also looks great with any fire microtransaction. For a matching outfit, try out the Dragon Hunter Weapon Effect with a combination of the new Demon Parasite Armour Set or the Infernal Armour Set with the Infernal Wings, Fire Character Effect and the Infernal Footprints Effect.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
neat
That’s really awesomeness!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
More fire themed goodies. Oh goody!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Dec 17, 2018, 9:08:33 PM
Cant wait for the set
Dope.
NO dragon lol where the dra in dragon hunter eff
Kinda regret spending all my points on random useless crap now :(
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice
Saved
Wow, really im speechless, each mtx is even better than the previous. Im still amazed about how good and crispy the Fairgraves Mystery boxes are, the dark horror movie look is gorgeous, the best boxes ever imo. Every step you make GGG is even better and better, and the game is improving towards levels i couldnt ever imagine. All i can say, just a HUGE thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info