[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Hey sleevelessless thanks for the Build and also that you replay to all our questions. My EQ at the moment looks okay and my next plan is to step from a 5L to a 6L. I can use all my try on a Daresso's Defiance(5L atm) or on a Loreweave (with Eye of Innocence).

which chest should I try to hit the first 6L. (in HC)

This would be my current setup. I'm playing a concentrated chieftain right now and swapped out to tectonic slam.

Which items should I swap out once I change ascendancy into a jugg?
"
Br0man wrote:
Hey sleevelessless thanks for the Build and also that you replay to all our questions. My EQ at the moment looks okay and my next plan is to step from a 5L to a 6L. I can use all my try on a Daresso's Defiance(5L atm) or on a Loreweave (with Eye of Innocence).

which chest should I try to hit the first 6L. (in HC)

if you want to use the Eye, Loreweave. Also, I've been testing Mokou's and I don't hate it. Just pretend it has 2% life leech and 60-70% increased damage mods.
"
likepeas wrote:

This would be my current setup. I'm playing a concentrated chieftain right now and swapped out to tectonic slam.

Which items should I swap out once I change ascendancy into a jugg?

The Abyssus.
Hey , enjoying your build so far while leveling nearly at maps now , just wondering for an amulet if xoph`s blood could be an option?
"
Pro_IVIodders wrote:
Hey , enjoying your build so far while leveling nearly at maps now , just wondering for an amulet if xoph`s blood could be an option?

Yep!
does starkonja's work? Sure it will cost more to get more resists.
"
LunaCaptain wrote:
does starkonja's work? Sure it will cost more to get more resists.

Yep!
So for mapping you wear Daresso and for bosses you wear eye of innocence with Loreweave or kingsguard?

Also can you update rings, amulets, boots and gloves in the guide?

And for leveling what weapon should i use? from beginning to up until the first maps?
Any good weapon alternatives to Razor of the Seventh Sun while I save up for them? Pretty expensive on hardcore right now. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info