Syndicate - Hardcore players - What do you do?

So far 2 deaths in Betrayal league, both on Syndicate both on tier 6...
Feel really bad cuz i never died 2 times in the first week and certainly not b4 red maps....

So I know alot of ppl are hating the syndicate....

While I actually LOVE the mechanic, i dislike the thing that when u come at tier 4-5 it becomes from super easy to super hard and being instant ripped mostly.....

I mean while levelling I find it very easy (as totem build) but maybe thats only cuz of the build.

so What do you guys in hardcore league do out there?

Its probebly either just do it
Or do the trick that u dont go into the portal from 1 of the spawns so u can pretty much bypass it...
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2018, 3:11:48 AM
Farm low-tier content until you get the underground room thing spawn and then never do them again. (Until u clear the room it will always spawn as the room and as such you'll never again have them jump out at you).

Honestly, the Syndicate simply isn't something you can engage with in HC because you will die eventually... It's not a matter of if, but when.
But how can I then obtain the +1 to maximum totem on shields craft?

It drops from ilevel 75 ive heared, so yeah its going to be a w8 for the nerf?
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
But how can I then obtain the +1 to maximum totem on shields craft?

It drops from ilevel 75 ive heared, so yeah its going to be a w8 for the nerf?

Or find someone else who has it and pay them a tip.
Don't kill them and up their ranks, just interrogate them to keep them low lvl.
"
fitsu wrote:
Farm low-tier content until you get the underground room thing spawn and then never do them again. (Until u clear the room it will always spawn as the room and as such you'll never again have them jump out at you).

Honestly, the Syndicate simply isn't something you can engage with in HC because you will die eventually... It's not a matter of if, but when.

But what´s the point of the league then?

I am just starting mapping so hard to say what´s going on later but I am just killing them from distance with totem build.
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
fitsu wrote:

But what´s the point of the league then?

I am just starting mapping so hard to say what´s going on later but I am just killing them from distance with totem build.

I've been one shot from off screen on my softcore character by syndicate members before. IMO, it's not even worth the risk with a totem build.
6.25K HP, 7K armor, 10K evasion, permanent fortify - non-flasked. This is what I do on lvl 82. So far it wasn't so bad in low tier maps.

And they are nerfing them like today or tomorrow.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on Dec 18, 2018, 3:12:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info