[3.6]Winter orb CWC Ice Spear Assassin 2.2m+ Shaper DPS 9kehp - Beginner Friendly. Uber Elder Down

Just a little question:

Is there a cheaper amulet I can use instead?
Im not the best farmer in here so I just wanna know
if I can replace the 6 ex amulet.
"
Just a little question:

Is there a cheaper amulet I can use instead?
Im not the best farmer in here so I just wanna know
if I can replace the 6 ex amulet.

Of course you can try to roll a penetration shaper amulet. its entirely possible to get something similar to pandemonius for a fraction of the price. Ghetto cwdt cwdt setup would work just as well!
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
what is your new gem setup with vile toxins?
I made some improvements to your skill tree. You get a lot more damage, ele resist, block chance, and spell leech with this one (once you have a stat stick with "as extra chaos"). Last points are to spent on life nodes, es nodes, or going for the "Snowforged" node. I still have some pretty big defensive upgrades to do with my belt/rings though.
https://pastebin.com/eJBthxQ2
Last edited by Jaketime on Mar 28, 2019, 8:52:15 AM
Is it possible to use 2x void battery or is it just straight inferior to a crafting weapon like yours?
You should change the section about chests, I got a Queen's Hunger and apperantly you cant trigger the offering skills while using CwC gem, it wont work together...
I am struggeling with damage.
Even on full build with aspect of the spider and cerberus limb i stuck at 3,5k average dmg on winter orb. In addition my mana leech is nearly 0 so I cant sustain winter orb with 92% mana reserved.
Update your passive trees please. They either don't show anything or they not even have the most up to date tree.
Hi,
I have no idea how you manage to have 120k dps on winter orb. I have 4.8k with all flasks and auras on. Could you please by any chance have a look at my char and tell me what am i doing wrong if possible. Thank you in forward :)
Sorry im new and don't know if there already is one and I cant find it but a Path of Building export code would be really cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info