[3.6]Winter orb CWC Ice Spear Assassin 2.2m+ Shaper DPS 9kehp - Beginner Friendly. Uber Elder Down

"
lord9898 wrote:
Additionally, with so much ES, why not just go EB/MoM?

I really don't see a point to eb/mom since its pretty much just a worse off hybrid. 50% less es regen is quite a bummer.

I guess we have to agree to disagree on the nuances of this build. Maybe due to personal preferences, I'm kinda enjoying the hybrid playstyle of this char.

Hypothermia is indeed useless on this build because you need to deal enough damage per hit of ice spear essentially on a 5l. However, replacing hypothermia with vile toxins, we now have enough damage to chill uber elder/shaper on hit.
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
"
AT_Blitzy wrote:
Is this a reasonable skeleton for your new poison adjustment?
https://pastebin.com/j6jL28xk

Do you really need 100% chance to poison? 76% seems more than enough considering the number of projectiles per second (about 27 poisons per second with dying sun). Im asking this because "Ambush and Assassinate" is giving much more dps than "Noxious Strike".

Your POB on the main post is still the old hypothermia build.

Ambush and assassinate is not really a good ascendancy node other than the culling strike. Noxious strike isnt exactly that good either since we aren't a poison build. I'd say go for what makes you feel good about the build. And yes, 76% seems plenty enough but I preferred a more front-loaded damage build hence I went with the poison build. I admit I do miss the culling strike but the skeleton seems pretty good nonetheless
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
why cant i find anywhere with your gem links in all your gear, confused what skills to use and linked with what
"
Orangetoupee wrote:
why cant i find anywhere with your gem links in all your gear, confused what skills to use and linked with what

Hmm you're right, it is indeed missing gem links but a quick profile check would show all the gem links that I use.

I'll add it in soon
lumosnoxlumo awesome build! Many thanks!

What do you think about LL version? Tree walking around all nodes for ES, so it would be easy to respec in this. (Shav's + Watcher's Eye ES on hit + more\more)

Is it possible to avoid being stunned without Chayula's amulet?

I never played for cold characters so i dont know any about how cold spell could be defend me. Is it easy to walk around dont even get hit?

Either Chayula\Pandemonium not both.

I wanna try it but care about stuns where life based builds ignore it mostly.

Very straight tree but optional for everything: poeurl.com/cfaL

2 jewel for "energy from within" for example (near "Devotion"\"Melding"\"Blood drinker"), if no need it - also no need some nodes at tree.
Last edited by Droxter on Jan 9, 2019, 10:42:57 AM
"
Droxter wrote:
lumosnoxlumo awesome build! Many thanks!

What do you think about LL version? Tree walking around all nodes for ES, so it would be easy to respec in this. (Shav's + Watcher's Eye ES on hit + more\more)

Is it possible to avoid being stunned without Chayula's amulet?

I never played for cold characters so i dont know any about how cold spell could be defend me. Is it easy to walk around dont even get hit?

Either Chayula\Pandemonium not both.

I wanna try it but care about stuns where life based builds ignore it mostly.

Very straight tree but optional for everything: poeurl.com/cfaL

2 jewel for "energy from within" for example (near "Devotion"\"Melding"\"Blood drinker"), if no need it - also no need some nodes at tree.

I wouldnt recommend ll version using the assassin ascendancy. Occultist offers much for a pure es build. As a hybrid, we have a base sustainable pool of 5k hp for leech and emergency pool.

As ll, a warlock mark ring + ghost reaver is essential for that playstyle. That being said, its much more expensive than a typical ci build due to the low es values on chest, and being forced into pretty much dual void batteries.

For stun avoidance, the boots enchantment 80% chance to avoid stuns if killed recently should be plenty enough with es. I do recommend skyforth as it has good synergy with ll builds, esp with occultist.

Also, you need to factor in freeze, chills and shocks which are pretty significant on a ll build. Even with 5k hp, I do get frozen pretty frequently; not to mentioned getting stunned during the uber elder fight. I'm definitely not the expert with ll builds so take my advice with a pinch of salt
Hey there !

First thanks for the build, im enjoying it a lot so far, but i still got a few
problems, i die a lot just getting one shot time to time, and im not sure if im missing something for the defense or if its just my gameplay :p
Still new to the game and a bit lost ^^
Also, am i suppose to use Discipline, herald and aspect all at once ?
Im able to sustain mana, but i feel like it would be better with more
Last edited by PurpleShampii on Jan 14, 2019, 5:58:49 AM
Awesome build. Got a question regarding it though
Where in the world do you get Spider's web from? Not a single item with a suffix and you are not wearing the right gloves.
What does

"
muradima wrote:
Awesome build. Got a question regarding it though
Where in the world do you get Spider's web from? Not a single item with a suffix and you are not wearing the right gloves.
What does

its beastcrafted on one of my rings
It could just be me but your final skill tree link isn't working. Just a blank skill tree. May need to be updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info