[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Just sold all the gear from my league starter and everything he's collected and bought everything the best I could for this build although it seems a lot of the specifics are pretty expensive right now... I obviously need the helm and boot enchants but any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Going to start leveling my new elementalist tomorrow!
"
Jugles wrote:

Any suggestions where i could upgrade? Got 3-4 ex to spend.

just get rid of your helm first lul lightning damage can't shock
"
diablo3sobad wrote:
"
Jugles wrote:

The fire dmg from herald of ice converted to fire shocks. Its a common setup with Inpulsa to create multiple screens on explosions. But as you see i linked my other helmet aswell.
"
Jugles wrote:
"
diablo3sobad wrote:
"
Jugles wrote:

The fire dmg from herald of ice converted to fire shocks. Its a common setup with Inpulsa to create multiple screens on explosions. But as you see i linked my other helmet aswell.

Just if you prefer clear speed your setup is fine but for more damage or Uber Elder then I think a helm with -9 lightning resistance and 100+ life for more survival. And get a scepter with +15-20% cast speed and check again with POB :D 4% cast speed > 15% increased lightning damage
Hey dude, just wanted to say thank you for this guide!

This league was so rippy for me, I was getting too frustrated and at a dead end... this build has let me kill guardians for the first time!

Also very easy to gear for lightning damage, and I used a Tabula all the way into t15 maps!

Also FIRST metallic fossil I got the helm res stat - lol! They are around 1ex
atm for any helm with armour base so that was a big relief :)

All the best!
"
"
Here is my POB, do you think the damage is enough for Uber Elder? I scaled alot of cast speed since it gives smoother gameplay and damage in POB imo. Would you suggest to change anything?
https://pastebin.com/6UrFKPh8

Your gear looks really solid - you can do it dude. Really solid.

"
How would this build do for MFing t11-12 maps? Using biscos collar, sadimas, perandus blazon and thief’s torment (SSF, no ventor’s yet). Getting bored of my ele hit character and storm brand’s on my to do list. Assuming I can get the resists, how would the damage be?

You'd need a different build then - this build is too tanky for MF. I guess you could change it for more damage, but you're sort of limited by Brand Recalls cooldown to clear insanely fast for MFing purposes

Well I went ahead with it in SSF for MFing using your build as a template, I cleared uber lab at lvl 73 and Tul Breachstone at 77 with all MF gear on. This skill/build is very flexible! Only have a singularity sceptre as weapon now and it's doing just fine. You can check my character if you'd like, still working on defenses and MoM, but the end goal is only to MF tier 11-12 maps (thining precinct + arcade or toxic sewers). Really liking the build so far.

Using phase run for additional speed when needed, but having trouble getting fortify into my links. Thinking of trying just Conc Path + Fortify to save on gem slots.

What do you think about the flask effect nodes?
Last edited by zzat1 on Dec 29, 2018, 7:10:07 AM
Hi! I'm currently using your build and it's awesome!

BTW, some questions:

1. Can I use Daggers as main weapon? and IF YES then can I change the Shield Charge into Whirling Blades?

Thanks for answering! Cheers!
"
Wrath is 21% more spell damage for 50% mana reservation. Losing 2k HP for 21% more damage isn't really worth it. HoT on the other hand is 25% lightning penetration for less mana reserved, which is way better.

Instead of Wrath, do you think it's worth using Discipline? The mana reserved isn't as bad as Wrath and it improves survivability a bit.
Thank you for the guide! Currently rolling in t13+ maps where the single target damage seems to fall a bit, I still need to upgrade at least my amulet. Very smooth overall!

What are your suggestions for pantheon gods?
Last edited by Soosiz on Dec 29, 2018, 1:44:51 PM
Does anyone have any idea of why turning on power charges on POB does nothing to dps shown? It doubles the crit chance, but the dps stays the same, and I have no idea why. Can´t storm brand damage crit? I was thinking of experimenting with assassins mark instead of ele weakness, since we have so much ele penetration anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info