[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

"
Kevetic wrote:
Just a quick question maybe a dumb one - i can't seem to find an answer..

i've heard profane bloom is really bad for map clear because ED doesnt spread with it.. would u still recommending taking profane bloom or maybe switching it to something else? and if so, which one? (I do have presence of chuyla)

Partly true. It is still nice to clear all the things around you (which are affected by your curses).

More importantly though I have it for the simple reason that I do not have to reroll 'hexproof' maps.

If you do not wanna go for it go for Vile Bastion - its additonal ES and neat regen; might feel saver!

Forbidden Power is also an option for a bit more damage - though I do not think its worth it without repathing the talent tree a bit to pick up some more PowerCharges.
"
Kevetic wrote:

2. i seem to run out of mana pretty fast and theres no leech.. is there a way to fix this? or how do you get around this running multiple auras.

You should at least have lv3 enlightens. They are not very expensive. Lv4 ones are - but lv3 ones work perfectly well for us. Yours are lv 1 and lv 2.

The watchers Eye mod which lets you regain mana for damage taken while affected by clarity is something I use as well - though it isnt needed.

Lastly - playstyle. Do not spam Essence Drain - it costs a crapton of mana and should not be spammed. You can see in my videos how it kinda should be played. Keep in mind that you can Blight indefinitly without loosing mana really.

What else - hm. You can opt to get a Manasaving enchant on your helmet for either discipline, purity of ice, purity of fire or purity of lightning. I do not have that and I do not feel I need it - but that would be another way to have more mana aswell.

€dit: also please put quality on your gear. This costs nothing and gives you a lot of ES.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Dec 18, 2018, 10:49:08 PM
Thank you for the quick response! I sadly just spent 7ex trying to 6 link my shavs and went broke so i can't afford enlightens right now (63c) or a watchers eye... i just gotta make my build farmable since i sold offm y other characters sadly LOL thank you again
"
Kevetic wrote:
Thank you for the quick response! I sadly just spent 7ex trying to 6 link my shavs and went broke so i can't afford enlightens right now (63c) or a watchers eye... i just gotta make my build farmable since i sold offm y other characters sadly LOL thank you again

Aw, dang. :( Thats really unlucky!

Should have asked me first what to spend the money on before you commited so much on a gamble.

I mentioned it before but you can defo run on a 5link till the endgame and farm red maps without a 6link. :/ thats unfortunate.
Added Dream Fragments as a Ring Alternative.

It also kinda helps those that struggel with the Manaconsuption! So thats neat. Its also cheap.

Also recommended Vile Bastion now - I think for most players thats more comfortable.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Dec 19, 2018, 1:34:53 PM
This build is actually disgusting. Thank you OP.

I melted Red Elder today within a minute to 25% to trigger the last phase.

I am currently only lacking the watcher's eye and found vaal clarity to be a subpar replacement as of now.

One important thing to highlight in this build is the mana reserve. Enlighten lvl 3 will work and you must also get all of the mana reserve nodes in the skill tree to activate all auras and curse.
Any advices on the pantheon powers ?
"
MVALLES wrote:
This build is actually disgusting. Thank you OP.

I melted Red Elder today within a minute to 25% to trigger the last phase.

I am currently only lacking the watcher's eye and found vaal clarity to be a subpar replacement as of now.

One important thing to highlight in this build is the mana reserve. Enlighten lvl 3 will work and you must also get all of the mana reserve nodes in the skill tree to activate all auras and curse.

Yeah, mana reserving is alwasy a thing with LowLife Builds/ED with its curses. If everything else fails one can deactivate a curse for the time being. I think I will put that in an FAQ in the OP. Its also possible to grab another jewel slot on the tree and use conquerors efficiency. I think I mentioned manasaving enchants on the helmet already as well as Dream Fragments.

Good thinking with the Vaal Clarity! But true - I imagine its a bit subpar.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Dec 19, 2018, 6:19:27 PM
"
Whynno wrote:
Any advices on the pantheon powers ?

I updated my jour- err. The OP on page one! :P
Added a pretty gif. I hope it works. And stays working. ^^'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info