[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

"
dromare wrote:
How can I run the 3 purities + discipline + aspect of the spider and the 2 curses? I have no mana left to cast when I run all of it.

Do you need to use vaal discipline for this to work?

For the setup including the spideraura you need

so that you get discipline without manaupkeep.

This is mentioned in the OP gear section in the 'Update!'. The PoB also makes it obvious - please refer to that if you have questions about its gear/gem setup.

No, you do not need to use vaal discipline, but it is a nice button to press for this build - we have a lot of ES rechargerate (~7k a second) and to be able to trigger that whenever you want is like haveing an invulnerability button.
How do you run multiple blood gem life reservations? Because of the 245% multiplier? That would be for a simple 35% reservation about 85% in the end.
"
matty87 wrote:
How do you run multiple blood gem life reservations? Because of the 245% multiplier? That would be for a simple 35% reservation about 85% in the end.

The multiplier changes as the bloodmagic levels up. A level 20 Bloodmagic Gem has a way lower multiplier.

Please read the guide, refer to the PoB or just hover over the linked items to see the gems in question.

Cheers!
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
matty87 wrote:

The multiplier changes as the bloodmagic levels up. A level 20 Bloodmagic Gem has a way lower multiplier.

Please read the guide, refer to the PoB or just hover over the linked items to see the gems in question.

Cheers!

Ah I see. I never used Blood magic support gem! Thanks alot.

I see you mentioned, that PoB is more accurate! My fault :)

Thx
"
matty87 wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
matty87 wrote:

Cheers!

Ah I see. I never used Blood magic support gem! Thanks alot.

I see you mentioned, that PoB is more accurate! My fault :)

Thx

You are welcome! :)
Hello, just wanted to ask how do you start and progress the talent tree?
Never played a LL build yet so I'm not sure how to transition into LL.
nice build!, what do you think about using aegis aurora as shield with the same weapon?
"
XxMrFantomxX wrote:
Hello, just wanted to ask how do you start and progress the talent tree?
Never played a LL build yet so I'm not sure how to transition into LL.

Well, you transition once you have a Shav's and a decent ES pool. (3-4k ES or so for white/yellow maps). ^^

My thoughts on leveling this are on page 2 of the guide. Feel free to check that out.

"
Hi_im_Gno wrote:
nice build!, what do you think about using aegis aurora as shield with the same weapon?

That might work as well!
You might want to take a look at your manapool though since without the +2 levels from MagnaEclipsis the Enlighten will not do that much.
Since Aegis Aurora gives you 5% max coldres though anyhow you might be able to forgo the purity of ice and instead just get normal resists.

It can certainly be made to work - I like this here a bit more though.

I feel like the Aegis Aurora is best used for an LL/RF Guardian. With the Cerberus it would be able to leech and regen. Might be worth to build some sort of CoC with it since RF can be fit into a 4 socket helmet.

With this build it would work - just not as good as the Magna I feel like. But feel free to experiment.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Hi_im_Gno wrote:

That might work as well!
You might want to take a look at your manapool though since without the +2 levels from MagnaEclipsis the Enlighten will not do that much.
Since Aegis Aurora gives you 5% max coldres though anyhow you might be able to forgo the purity of ice and instead just get normal resists.

It can certainly be made to work - I like this here a bit more though.

I feel like the Aegis Aurora is best used for an LL/RF Guardian. With the Cerberus it would be able to leech and regen. Might be worth to build some sort of CoC with it since RF can be fit into a 4 socket helmet.

With this build it would work - just not as good as the Magna I feel like. But feel free to experiment.

yea i think you are right, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info