Still Crashing!!!

Ugh, man i never crashed in 3.4....I starting crashing ever since 3.5 now at random intervals....I it happens with out without filtering enabled...so we can get that suggestion out of the way...

Please GGG Fix this! Crashed TWO TIMES Within 1 hour...
Last edited by Kilsum on Dec 15, 2018, 6:36:14 PM
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2018, 12:19:40 AM
Your lucky, i've crashed regularly since league start on average it seems every 15 mins. I've tried to contact GGG but tech support on holiday until feb. As you can tell on the right i've been pretty generous with my spending but fuck the new packs until i can actually play.
"
Your lucky, i've crashed regularly since league start on average it seems every 15 mins. I've tried to contact GGG but tech support on holiday until feb. As you can tell on the right i've been pretty generous with my spending but fuck the new packs until i can actually play.

Hope they fix ti soon cause its unacceptable
2016 xp windows realese will fix all this... i know it sux that u have to format and bother with it... but if u wana play again ull have to do it... ggg will realese bug fixes in february, so u can w8 until february to see if all works again or do this...

hope it helps you , it helped me and a few more people and this windos are crazy nice so i dont miss win 10 not a tinny bit...
Last edited by migy1337 on Dec 16, 2018, 9:41:08 AM
CRASHED AGAIN!!! GGG FIX THIS CRAP
And Again!
Yes game keep crashing for me also.. it's very very annoying. Almost unplayable.
Same here...
AND AGAIN - Lets count how many time i crash today folks - will post a reply everytime crash untill a ggg dev replies to this thread saying they are working on this issue...

The game freezes and closes with no error msg....
Last edited by Kilsum on Dec 17, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info