STD. Alva lvl 1 despite running full temple

Why she won't budge with her levels?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2018, 11:23:14 PM
How many times did you kill the Vaal Omnitect? Alva became level 2 after my 2nd kill.
Ok so i don't know if they fixed this as undocumented change in the latest patch or if it's still ongoing since i figured out a fix prior to the latest patch by accident.

Alva will always be level 1 until you complete your first temple (the quest in act 7), the problem is completing your first temple isn't flagging as completing it.

To fix this it's actually pretty easy, the next time you encounter Alva anywhere and go back into the past you simply just have to walk out of the room via the time portal you entered in. It might feel bad to waste a room but it will guarantee completion of the quest and allow Alva to level up and you can invite her to your hideout.

I only discovered this once i was able to rapidly clear the rooms with 20+ seconds left and didn't want to sit and wait for it, soon as i left the room via the portal the act 7 quest completed and Alva was leveled up, she did give some buggy dialog by doing both the temple completion speech and the room completion speech at the same time but yeah it completed it for me. You don't need to clear the room or anything simply entering and leaving the portal will work.
"
Thehealyhealy wrote:
Ok so i don't know if they fixed this as undocumented change in the latest patch or if it's still ongoing since i figured out a fix prior to the latest patch by accident.

Alva will always be level 1 until you complete your first temple (the quest in act 7), the problem is completing your first temple isn't flagging as completing it.

To fix this it's actually pretty easy, the next time you encounter Alva anywhere and go back into the past you simply just have to walk out of the room via the time portal you entered in. It might feel bad to waste a room but it will guarantee completion of the quest and allow Alva to level up and you can invite her to your hideout.

I only discovered this once i was able to rapidly clear the rooms with 20+ seconds left and didn't want to sit and wait for it, soon as i left the room via the portal the act 7 quest completed and Alva was leveled up, she did give some buggy dialog by doing both the temple completion speech and the room completion speech at the same time but yeah it completed it for me. You don't need to clear the room or anything simply entering and leaving the portal will work.

Gotta try it, though I'm pretty sure I left the room like 2 times by now (but I killed most mobs or all of them). I killed the Architect once. Welp, I guess I can stop ignoring her now and test if it works
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info