Complete these Encounters I - Megaera

Defeat Megaera with 10 active Molten Skeletons.

Any tips for this? Tried it a couple times and she only summons them in groups of 3, and they self-destruct before the 4th batch comes out. Tried a Twinned map already and it didn't help.
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2019, 7:53:43 AM
I couldnt do it too. I'm open for any help too :D
I'm stuck with this too. GGG can really be bad when they want to, what a stupid challenge.
Same here, seems impossible.
http://www.twitch.tv/tridord
I've tried a bunch of times too (not using Winter Orb for it, obviously), and I just can't do it. They don't last long enough, and even if I step away for a long time, they don't build up a force.
Can't do it either.
She spawns them in groups of 3, and by the time the 4 group is out the first ones expires so i guess only 9 can be out at a time.

Guess with twin boss mods it might work but you still need to kill both bosses before the adds , and the adds have almost no health.

And you can't kite because the adds expire
"
Luxuria wrote:
Defeat Megaera with 10 active Molten Skeletons.

Any tips for this? Tried it a couple times and she only summons them in groups of 3, and they self-destruct before the 4th batch comes out. Tried a Twinned map already and it didn't help.

I actually completed this one. What I did was I used bear trap with culling strike to kill her. Take off all CwdT for anything that deals damage as well to avoid killing skeletons.

Depending on your build and scaling, might need to use a different skill if you don't want it to take too long. Most important thing is that whatever you use is single-target only (name-click melee, non-area traps, etc). Also, run the map white so she doesn't take long to kill.

Hope this helps. Also, be patient, sometimes she's just a tad slow to summon her skeles. If the map is white, shouldn't be too bad to wait for her to spawn more.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
CURSE THE DAMN SKELETONS WITH TEMP CHAINS IT WILL MAKE THEM LAST LONGER.
SIMPLE ENOUGH.
Just did it.
Put her very low life, and cull her with whatever single damage melee attack you want when there's a bunch of skeletons around.

Took two tries here.

You can probs make it even easier using temporal chains too.
"
Gator07 wrote:
CURSE THE DAMN SKELETONS WITH TEMP CHAINS IT WILL MAKE THEM LAST LONGER.
SIMPLE ENOUGH.

This was certainly my first thought.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info