[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner Friendly: Winter Orb Elementalist [Uber Elder & Fast]

I have been struggling trying to find a build that I enjoy for more than 70 levels and this one looks really fun!

My question is, If I was to play this on a 5-link chest, which skill would I drop?
So I have a spare red slot on my Winds of Change, can anyone recommend a skill to use that could work on it's own? I was thinking either Herald of Ash or Hatred.
"
Renoke wrote:
So I have a spare red slot on my Winds of Change, can anyone recommend a skill to use that could work on it's own? I was thinking either Herald of Ash or Hatred.

Decoy totem
Ghazzy, thank you for taking the time to produce an awesome video and written guide for Winter Orb. I have enjoyed the build quite a bit. It's unfortunate the servers can't keep up with the registration of the skill but not much we can do about it.

I am currently playing the build on BHC and in Tier 4/5 maps with relatively no trouble yet. That said, I've been taking my time with progressing to re-learn the game since I haven't played POE for close to 2 years now.

At the moment, I am saving for a Loreweave... it's definitely going to take a bit before I get one. I don't really want to push high until I swap my Tabula Rasa out with another chest piece for more EHP and protection. My WO gems are nearing level 19, so I look forward to finally being able to vaal level 20 ones. In addition, I still need to do uber lab. I hope to find the last 2 puzzles, so I can get someone to run me through lab to finally have all 4 ascendancy's.

Are there any other suggestions you all may recommend considering the current state of the character? Part of me wishes I had gone Occultist for more survivial in HC, but I realized too late that I should have saved Alira instead of kill her for that version of the build.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you
hi!
What are the build improvements?
build very nice, ty!
P.s 13 tier map easy c:(Above did not fall out)
Last edited by vitasnsk16 on Dec 23, 2018, 11:49:40 PM
very nice build, thank you
IGN: namehard
Can i ask why don't we use Herald of Ash? or Hrimsorrow? sorry im new to this game
Having mana sustain issues to keep 10 stacks up as often as id like.. Anyone find a way around this?
sorry for double post
Last edited by Kurokawa on Dec 24, 2018, 2:33:04 PM
"
Kurokawa wrote:
Having mana sustain issues to keep 10 stacks up as often as id like.. Anyone find a way around this?

Are you just casting Phase Run and keeping stacks lazily at 10?

Aside from that I did run Clarity for a while since we have plenty of open gems. This only works well if you have Mastermind of Discord and aren't using MoM. I'm running a much different build than this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info