[3.5] Crit Winter Orb Assassin [All Contents][Uber Elder Deathless]

"
bvgftr wrote:
"
gong318 wrote:
hello ! great build you have going on here. What are your thoughts on the inquisitor or witch variant?

Both are more popular & good characters than Assassin.
There are strengths and weaknesses for each character.
Therefore, it's wise to choose the character you want to play.

care to explain further? thanks a lot :)
"
what helm enchant is best for us :)

Best: Winter Orb has +2 Maximum Stages

"
gong318 wrote:
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
gong318 wrote:
hello ! great build you have going on here. What are your thoughts on the inquisitor or witch variant?

Both are more popular & good characters than Assassin.
There are strengths and weaknesses for each character.
Therefore, it's wise to choose the character you want to play.

care to explain further? thanks a lot :)

1) Set your goals. EX) Delve, UberElder, Mapping

2) Choose the skill you want to do.

3) If you decide how to use that skill, it will be a big help in choosing the ascendancy.

For example, Assassin can easily gain a power charge & increase a crit chance.
On the other hand, it's hard to increase your life & you have to invest in power charge nodes, so you have fewer skill points.

4) In addition, you need to look at the combination of new unique items and skills.
+ Item price is also important.

I don't know much. If you think about it yourself & you don't know anything, check out google & wiki.
Find Witch and Inqui uploaded to YouTube, Forum and Ninja. It will be easy to compare.
Hey, thanks for the build it is very fun to play and the most fun I have had in this league. However I am stuck in my progress the t15 red elder was a struggle and I feel like my dmg is quite low.

Besides the void batteries what would be the biggest upgrade for me now?

Thanks.
hay i just crafted this just wondering if the craft i put on is good for the build :)

"
ledbanger wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build it is very fun to play and the most fun I have had in this league. However I am stuck in my progress the t15 red elder was a struggle and I feel like my dmg is quite low.

Besides the void batteries what would be the biggest upgrade for me now?

Thanks.

You're missing 2 Winter Orb lvls from your chest and 2 from not having a 21 gem, that's a massive increment in damage, you should at least buy a 21-0 gem asap and then buy a 2 to either aoe, projectile or duration Shadowstitch.
Even a 21 - 0 quality Winter Orb is miles ahead of a 20-20 Winter Orb gem.
"
hay i just crafted this just wondering if the craft i put on is good for the build :)

good!
ok great :) i just made this helm for the build also

"
ok great :) i just made this helm for the build also

GG Endgame Gear
I tryed it by myself with 8 power charges double void battery but with Inquisitor and I failed so badly only thing that was different was the chest I used lorewave instead of your chest mh.. I am about to reroll another build but now when you say 21 gem is importent I guess I will give it another try my gem was 18 as I rage quit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info