[3.5] Crit Winter Orb Assassin [All Contents][Uber Elder Deathless]

This is currently my gear:

Only thing i dont like personally is the low Duration on Winter Orb but nonthenless very good Build !
ign: Deeecs
nice build
i got question wehre best option to invest other points from lev 99 and how we am best handlen reflect ?
"
volish2k wrote:
nice build
i got question wehre best option to invest other points from lev 99 and how we am best handlen reflect ?

Invest the Devotion node & Jewel Socket node.

Avoid reflect maps if you can.
It's better not to challenge the dangerous ones.
just killed uber elder very good/fun build thank you for the guide :)

This is my Gear

Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Dec 23, 2018, 2:07:34 PM
just wondering if this is viable without the MoM option. I just personally dont like MoM.
Great build man, I have done it, I killed Uber Elder for the first Time with this Build was pretty easy after I learned Uber Elder mechanics. Build is almost done just need +2 stages helm enchant and could you post a level 100 tree? Anyway thank you!
I have been leveling with FP as recommended and I was curious as if it was safe to make the switch to WO at 70?
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
volish2k wrote:
nice build

Invest the Devotion node & Jewel Socket node.

Avoid reflect maps if you can.
It's better not to challenge the dangerous ones.

thx 4 quick answer
one question more
what golem is best opetion ?
"
Suddeng wrote:
just wondering if this is viable without the MoM option. I just personally dont like MoM.

If you don't use MoM, you need Acrobatics.
"
Great build man, I have done it, I killed Uber Elder for the first Time with this Build was pretty easy after I learned Uber Elder mechanics. Build is almost done just need +2 stages helm enchant and could you post a level 100 tree? Anyway thank you!

https://pastebin.com/xCVHdVk3

+ Jewel & Life node

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info