Piety Quest Help

The quest is Lost in Love, obtained in ACT III

After finding one of the two lovers outside, I ventured into the Crematorium to find the other. I found him, strapped to a chair. Piety appeared and so did a swarm of guards. My husband and I killed them all, got Piety to 50% and she disappeared. Except he got credit for completing the quest and I did not.

Just a note, we always group together, have since level 1. Some issues have rose in the past and all we did was a zone reset and redo the quest and it worked. This quest though. We redid it as a team several times, fully resetting the zone before entering. Just now I did the quest solo, not grouped with anyone, and killed all the guards and made Piety disappear again. Still no quest completion. My quest log still says to "defeat the guards". Well I did, and no dice. I am becoming frustrated.
Anyone else have similar issues?
I know the game is still in beta and all, but this seems like it should not be happening.
You have to go to the "Green" area on the minimap and click the item.
well Piety vanished for me too today but i got the item and finished the quest.

she was at about 50% hp, transformed with a red circle and was gone. before she disappeared i heard her say "enough of that".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info