Question about the state of the Atlas in Standard

Simple question - Was deleting all the unique maps from the Atlas intentional? or is it a bug that will be fixed?

Mind you, even when the Atlas went through a much larger change in War for the Atlas, unique map completion was still intact.

Thanks.
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2018, 6:39:18 PM
"
golan4840 wrote:

Mind you, even when the Atlas went through a much larger change in War for the Atlas, unique map completion was still intact.

Did it? I've seen other people claim this but my entire atlas was reset for War for the Atlas. :/
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

Did it? I've seen other people claim this but my entire atlas was reset for War for the Atlas. :/

Yes. Unique map completion was not changed at all.
Strange, I lost all atlas progress with that patch. Fully expected it to happen again with 3.5. *shrugs*
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Bump. would appreciate a yes or no answer from a dev.
yes that was planned in the 3.5 patch so no bug here.
However, the map stash tab was bugged so you couldn't acces you uniq, shaped or Elder maps but that is fixed now.
So you have to rerun maps to get max Atlas completion again -->

1. Complete a legacy T16 --> that will auto complete all normal T1-T15 maps.

2. Rerun all the uniq maps to get Atlas complete.

3. Run the new T16 maps to get Atlas completion and you are back to 159/159.
Yea, I figured it was intentional when I saw all the other bugs being fixed.
Really shitty thing to do, I worked really hard for some of those unique maps that I will probably never get back again (ssf). Oh well.
I would still appreciate a dev confirmation on this.
that you will not get here since it's in the patch notes (sort of) because they talk about an Atlas reshuffle.

This is the 3 time they relaease a new map pool so nothing new about it really.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
that you will not get here since it's in the patch notes (sort of) because they talk about an Atlas reshuffle.

This is the 3 time they relaease a new map pool so nothing new about it really.

Again. How many times do I have to say this? Unique map progression never got reset until now.

If your'e not a dev, please don't comment here. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info