[3.5, HC, SSF] Asta's Elemental Equilibrium Elemental Hit Bow Champion

Hio,

just quick throw if my current build in SSF HC Betryal (Lv91 atm). It actually provides pretty much all defences available in the game (AA, Forty, Phase Acro, 20k Evasion) and a good amount of Damage. In addition, youll have a 1Shot pool of around 7k HP.

The core idea of this build is to use EE to get rid of the elemental defences (You wanna 2 Shot most of the stuff). Since Elehit rotates between all 3 elements after each attack, you going to have -50 Res everytime. My tree provides you with around further -20 elemental penetration.

1.1 Passive Tree (Bandits: 2 PP or Kraytin)
Spoiler

Spoiler
Passive Tree Pastebin
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.4.0/AAAABAQDAGOnfXXdRo25QYfAGg3NhJSNfe96xKLTfqIAZU0rUP1uNZKxBf6PXzm18mHrbIx6U5stePmYrXfld-PGrhmOOkK3Pn7dR34w-L02RtfwH4rwAF72o6fUcYUwcY2_Ps9Nkr3mBLNRR1cpdcv56CcvtMUj9lnzgsc8Ldi9_shyqd2ou-Po1rCr3odLeM96myb-CsSCnaoZtBo4hNnsXMT2MHz-VC2DOtjC7P66g1_tg4umcg971JBVfyu40IKbCC4F-epiG0YVIL6nqW6JcRGBeA3UI2Ks5FWsqgW1shmXBsjcg8wo-to68Cavp_JFHM7AZgHc

Spoiler

Routing Order: Acrobatics, EE, RT, Rest, Remove RT after 4th Lab

Champion Tree (Order):
Unstoppable Hero
Fortitude
Conquerer
Worthy Foe

1.2 Gems 'n Links
Spoiler

Helm:

Chest:

Bow:

Boots:

Gloves:

1.3 Flasks
Spoiler

Note: Most people wont do 3 Life Flasks, up to you, im feeling more comfortable with this setup.

1.4 Current gear (SSF)
Spoiler

1.4.1 Gear Swaps in Trading League
Since you gonna have more ressources in a Trading League i can recommend you some nice additions:
1. Grand Spectrum (3xgreen): Will give you another 108% Damage increase, good boost.
2. Daressos Armor + Wyrmsign: Free Rampage/Onslought Baby + a good chest after all those buffs.
3. +3 Skill Bow (Thicket with Ias), you can remove then Elemental Focus and put in a lvl2/3/4 enlighten
4. Drillneck: Solid option, still.
5. Combat Focus Jews: Remove the cold damage to increase your average DPS (cold got lowest rolls).
6. Atziri's Step: Good addition for more Spelldodge.

1.5 Offensive and Defensive Stats

Note: The damage Numbers actually dont say much, since ive 100% hit chance (Champion Passive), Elemental Penetration and Taunted Monster take 20% increase Damage.
AoE(6L)/Single Target(5L) Damage:

Defensive Stats:

2.0 Feedback and Suggestions
Spoiler

3.0 Vids
Spoiler

will be adaded..

Have Fun!
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Dec 13, 2018, 11:58:58 AM
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2019, 7:20:23 AM
Holy cow, someone made a non-conversion EleHit build. o.o How is sustain for it? I don't see any mana / leech anywhere.
"
Pixelsummoner wrote:
Holy cow, someone made a non-conversion EleHit build. o.o How is sustain for it? I don't see any mana / leech anywhere.

You got the Attack Damage Life Leech from Shadow (Life/Life Leech combined) and one Attack Damage Mana Leech from Ranger Tree (Between Arrow Dancing and the Frenzy Charge)

IF YOU HAVE TIME CAN U WRITE THE PROGRESSION OF THE BUILD PLEASE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. THANKS ALTHOUGH FOR THE BUILD I LL START IT AND SEE HOW IT GOES.
Uhhhm, what you wanna know in detail ?

What kind of dps would be achievable with this build on champion ascendanscy ?
"
EzBreesy wrote:
What kind of dps would be achievable with this build on champion ascendanscy ?

My DPS are actually in SSF, im pretty sure you can achieve like 30-40% more DPS on a trade league (Should be around 100k Tooltip on 6L Single Target). Those DPS are already rock solid, just dont facetank 1Shotters ;)

Thanks for keeping this build up-to-date! I'll be rolling this build in SSF soon. I have some questions

Have you tried Mirage Archer in your mapping setup? Do you think it's worth the QoL or no?

Why did you decide not to invest in either Ele Overload or crit?

What does the high-end of this build in SSF look like? If I managed to find a Lioneye's Glare, what do you think of respeccing out of 'Worthy Foe' into 'Inspirational' + Dread Banner?

Thanks!
Hello there! been trying out this build just wondering what unique flasks i can use is dying sun good for the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info