[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot [Cheap Leaguestarter]

Updating the Guide to 3.5 since i am also playing this league c:

TL;DR Crap
I've been running a support Aurabot since before Prophecy and just now felt like my aurabot was complete. It specializes in running all maps, all mods and dealing with everything from Poison on hit to Desecrated Ground. This build can be cheap at the beginning but only goes up in price due to United in Dream. Requiring 0 Enlightens until you get United in Dream.

Twitch - wwww.twitch.tv/Aesthiore

My Progress- Betrayal League

My Aurabots points of interest(to me xD)!
Spoiler
Best Thing About Aurabots
While everyone works their butts off killing things, you just loot, loot, move and loot.
Public parties always look for aurabots or welcome them in their mapping groups so it's perfect since you spend no currency on rolling maps out or putting on map mods while your atlas continues to complete itself.

Commander of Darkness
30% increased Damage to you and Allies affected by your auras
Auras you Cast grant 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies
You and Allies affected by your Auras have +20% to all Elemental Resistances

Animate Guardian
You use a Leer Cast and Dying Breath all the time as the helmet/weapon.
Aside from these two^ you can use whatever other pieces you want, preferably with life to keep your guardian from dying. You can also remove the gem for specific boss fights that you think it may die on.

Victario's Influence
^Means this is definitely NOT for Hardcore.
+1 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems
Socketed Gems have 30% reduced Mana Reservation
Socketed Gems are Supported by level 30 Generosity
^Due to these two lines, an unlinked 6 Socketed Victario's is all you need!
(20-40)% increased Area of Effect of Aura Skills
(10-15)% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast

Energy From Within
Because this Jewel is so expensive at the moment, you can suffice with just an Energy Shield jewel and not bother with the life nodes near the spots that i have that jewel in. Until it starts dropping in price.

Watcher's Eye
This is a fun Jewel to have, personally using it for immunity to Shock and Ignite so i'm completely immune to all status ailments.

Gluttony of Elements(Optional)
Grants level 10 Gluttony of Elements Skill
(Casts a temporary aura that causes taking elemental damage to heal you and nearby allies instead.)

immune to poison
Capture Terror of the Infinite Drifts in Desert Spring Map
(Just have someone help you run it white and have them kill the boss for you, otherwise using an Essence of Delirium which only costs 3chaos at the moment will net you the same effect. When you get the Immune to Poison from the Pantheon, remember to switch to Steppan Eards.

Coruscating Elixir
It's quite easy to get by with only 3 Coruscating Elixir's)
These flasks allow us to make sure Chaos damage doesn't bypass ES.
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler

[3.1] Passive Tree
(Note: I couldn't get PoEURL to shorten, just be aware that the aura nodes on the top left are moved to the other side of the line, same general area though)
Spoiler

Levelling Guide
The goal here is to acquire the aura nodes early, move through the tree to gain Str/Dex/Int and then go back for the jewel slots. Since Victario's is only level 52, you should highly consider getting it as early as you can.

Aim to get Normal Lab done ASAP to get Commander of Darkness

As for levelling skills i recommend going damage skills until Normal Lab is done and then you can continue on or start using Minions. I personally used Freeze Pulse > Arc > Winter Orb this league.

My True Endgame Setup
(NOTICE)My setup is my preferences for what i want to run and how i want to run them, You can easily swap United in Dream out for a Ephemeral Edge for more ES(The +1 Victario's and +1 Prism Guardian are definitely not required).

(Note:Empowering Auras can alter the amount of reservation, so depending on how many Auras you have empowered, mana reservation may change. Adjust it with a Level 1 Clarity and minimizing the amount of Auras you want Empowered)

Jewels
Conqueror's Efficiency
Conqueror's Potency
Energy From Within
Watcher's Eye

Alternate Items:
Blood of Corruption(Gluttony of Elements) instead of Eye/Presence of Chayula
Ephemeral Edge instead of the United in Dream
Soul of Shakari Pantheon instead of Essence of Delirium Boots

Spoiler

Swap to this for Elemental damage bosses(Perfectly fine as a starting necklace),

Lab Enchants
Lab Enchants are NOT required! It's just if you want to run a higher level clarity or United in Dream.
Spoiler

My Current Enchant is 15% Reduced Haste Mana Reservation which feels like the most common one and by far the best one to get since it's applied to haste which is in the prism guardian.

Spoiler
15% reduced Anger Mana Reservation
15% reduced Haste Mana Reservation
15% reduced Determination Mana Reservation
15% reduced Grace Mana Reservation
15% reduced Hatred Mana Reservation
15% reduced Wrath Mana Reservation

Bandits
Kill all 3! Simple, Right?

Gem Setup!
Spoiler
Pretty straightforward and in the items listed above but i'll post them here in text for you guys!

Helmet
Generosity/Enlighten/Purity of Lightning/Purity of Ice

Chest
(Victario's Influence is irreplaceable)
(Note:If you want to use an Empower you'll need a 4link/6socket Victario's, You want Anger/Wrath/Hatred in the colors.)
Determination/Wrath/Anger/Hatred/Grace/(Empower(Isn't Required but end-build is ideal!))

Gloves
Increased Duration / Vaal Clarity / Vaal Haste / Vaal Discipline

Boots
Generosity / Purity of Elements / Purity of Fire / Enlighten

Unset Ring(s)
Stone Golem / Animate Guardian / Body Swap

Weapon
If Ephemeral Edge - Shield Charge / Faster Attacks / War Banner
If United in Dream - Shield Charge / Faster Attacks / Generosity OR War Banner

Shield
Haste / Discipline / Vitality

Alternate Gem Setup(Purites not on Generosity, No United in Dream, Highly effective League Starter)

Spoiler

Helmet
Purity of Elements / Purity of Lightning / Purity of Ice / Purity of Fire

Chest
(Victario's Influence is irreplaceable)
(Note:Same thing, 4link/6socket at the very least if you want an Empower)
Determination/Wrath/Anger/Hatred/Grace/(Empower Isn't Required but end-build is ideal!))

Gloves
Bodyswap / Less Duration / Lightning Warp OR Flame Dash / Faster Casting

Boots
Arctic Armor / War Banner / Stone Golem / FREE Slot

Weapon
If Ephemeral Edge - Shield Charge / Faster Attacks / FREE Slot
If United in Dream - Shield Charge / Faster Attacks / Generosity OR War Banner

Shield
Vaal Haste / Vaal Discipline / Vitality

Again, Hope you all enjoy the build, Whether you're scrubbing it up in Standard or playing the new Leagues! I'll keep this guide up to date as needed.

Thank you all for your time!
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Dec 24, 2018, 3:36:16 PM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2019, 7:35:35 PM
Hi and tkx for the sharing!

Sorry for the newbie question, but can this build still do mapping alone, or you have like no damage and always need someone!

Tkx in advance
"
GrandChampion wrote:

Sorry for the newbie question, but can this build still do mapping alone, or you have like no damage and always need someone!

Tkx in advance

Pretty much just meant as a support bot, if you want to map along you can try putting in a 4 link with SRS/Spell Echo/ Multistrike/Melee splash but results may vary and defeating betrayal mobs may prove difficult. Possibly when you get the rest of your auras setup.
"
"
GrandChampion wrote:

Tkx in advance

Pretty much just meant as a support bot, if you want to map along you can try putting in a 4 link with SRS/Spell Echo/ Multistrike/Melee splash but results may vary and defeating betrayal mobs may prove difficult. Possibly when you get the rest of your auras setup.

Thank you for the quick answer! Really appreciated.

If its hard to map alone, how do you manage to level this character? Did yo u respect the tree or something? Or level with someone else?
"
GrandChampion wrote:
"
"
GrandChampion wrote:

Tkx in advance

If its hard to map alone, how do you manage to level this character? Did yo u respect the tree or something? Or level with someone else?

I have it posted as to how i levelled, you can use minions or anything really as soon as you get your first ascendancy, i personally went freeze pulse > arc > winter orb with double axioms
"

If its hard to map alone, how do you manage to level this character? Did yo u respect the tree or something? Or level with someone else?[/quote]

I have it posted as to how i levelled, you can use minions or anything really as soon as you get your first ascendancy, i personally went freeze pulse > arc > winter orb with double axioms[/quote]

oh sorry! missed that part cause it was under passive tree! Ty. Still not sure what to do next.

Can u tell me how you do currency when you go help someone else mapping. Do they "pay" you for each map, or you share stuff. How you dealt with trusting others etc...

Tkx in advance again
"
GrandChampion wrote:
"

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

I have it posted as to how i levelled, you can use minions or anything really as soon as you get your first ascendancy, i personally went freeze pulse > arc > winter orb with double axioms[/quote]

oh sorry! missed that part cause it was under passive tree! Ty. Still not sure what to do next.

Can u tell me how you do currency when you go help someone else mapping. Do they "pay" you for each map, or you share stuff. How you dealt with trusting others etc...

Tkx in advance again[/quote]

If im mapping with friends we'd split anything above 50c, with randoms it's whatever you get, luckily the build isn't too expensive and i started aurabotting since i was 68 with alpha's howl, you can start earlier with 6socket victario

kk, ty so much!!
Last edited by GrandChampion on Dec 13, 2018, 6:49:54 PM
"
GrandChampion wrote:

kk, ty so much!!

Anytime c:
bumps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info