WARNING! Brinecrack glitch!! Can oneshot you!!

Same thing, died from that shit today, BHC.
"
DudeTheLegend wrote:
Who is laughing now?
EVIDENCE !!! Yeah, I was right... you like being wrong?
You think I can't spot a fucking bullshit bug glitch when it kills me?
Nothing about that was normal behaviour or dmg!
Go test it yourself in softcore fucking idiots...

video here

I mean, it was a different ability that hit you.... If you could show evidence of this ability consistently doing no damage to you (given that there is a chance to avoid damage).

Otherwise, this is less of a glitch and more maybe overtuned? Could be designed as a dodgeable 1 shot mechanic given that the burrow was quite clearly telegraphed and you had plenty of time to move... Which appears quite a lot of this game is and part of what you enter into if you dare play HC. If you think this is bad, wait until you hit maps and get 1 shot from off the screen by a Syndicate member.

There are mechanics that are designed to 1 shot no matter your tankyness to try and prevent the "I can tank everything in the game" builds. Looks to me like you got hit by one of them.
"
DudeTheLegend wrote:
"
Not a glitch.

Yes it fucking is, [Removed by Support].
He dives on me earlier, cut from the too long video,
and I don't even go below 95% life.

Patch Notes 3.5.0d:

"

Fixed a bug where triggered Earthquake monster skills (such as the one used by Brinecrack) were sometimes dealing far more damage than intended.

Definitely a glitch. I apologize. :)
- here's my sig

Patch Notes 3.5.0d:

"

Fixed a bug where triggered Earthquake monster skills (such as the one used by Brinecrack) were sometimes dealing far more damage than intended.

Was about to write that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info